• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

FB recruits that interest me.

BOYZinBLACK

Andrew Benavides
Wide Receiver
5-9 * 175 * Fr * HS
Santa Rose, CA
Folsom HS

Puchi Lesu
Offensive Line
6-1 * 315 * Fr * HS
Marina, CA
Monterey Peninsula JC
Seaside HS

I don't know much but these two interest me the most. Benividez, from what I heard, is a legitimate baller. Lesu could come in and help in the interior. From Strandley he said at first sight, all coaches made up their minds of offering these two. Anyone else have any further info on these two?

I am pretty certain that I will have something on Benavides in a few days. He has already been in contact with me. I look at him as ISU's version of Vinny Peretta (Boise State) and I totally agree that he WILL be a game breaker.

I am still trying to find a way to get in touch with Puchi.

Cub, I believe what you are doing is fantastic! We are getting a hint of each player and what they will bring to the table. Not only is it good for us as fans to learn just a little bit more about them but it is good for the players and it makes them feel important and wanted as well. Accountablility if you will. You are opening a new door and it actually sparked my interest back up and lit the flame back up for me that has been gone for a while. Thanks Cub and thanks to all the players. Every one of you are important to us Bengal fans. Much is expected out of every player that comes here, on and off the field. GO BENGALS!

Latest posts

Back