• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

FCS first game of season NDSU vs CSU

demian

Did anybody watch that game last night between North Dakota State and Charleston Southern. I thought that was a really fun game to watch. Low scoring (3-3 at halftime and 17-17 tie at end of regulation) which is such a rare thing at ALL levels of college football these days especially at the FBS Power 5 conferecnes. Charleston Southern absolutely could have won that game and had a great chance to win. One thing I noticed tho is that NDSU physically BEAT THEM TO A PULP. I like the fact that even at this day and age of college football a team can still win a game if you beat the living crap out of the opponent physically!!!!!!!! NDSU is so physical and has a lot of depth, Charleston was a really cool team, actually Charleston was a fun team to root for cuz they were tough as nails too but they got beaten up physically and could not play an extra session in overtime. Fun game tho and great, I mean absoulutely great representation of FCS football.

Latest posts

Back