• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

FCS Rankings - week 5

We dropped from 69 to 82 this week in the FCS rankings after our loss to Portland State. If we win against Northern Arizona after our bye week we should move up in the rankings again.

03). Eastern Washington
12). Montana
16). Cal Poly
33). North Dakota
35). Southern Utah
42). Northern Colorado
52). Portland State
64). Weber State
77). UC Davis
78). Northern Arizona
82). Idaho State
86). Montana State
110). Sacramento State

I'm a little confused. I just went to ESPN to see the Rankings for FCS Coaches Poll, and ISU is ranked 42. I think that that is pretty cool. Eastern is ranked 5th, also very cool.. Montana is 11th, Cal Poly 18, Southern Utah 24, North Dakota 28, Northern Arizona 31, and Portland St 38.Idaho St got 2 votes.

The Big Sky Conference has 4 teams in the top 25 and 9 teams in the top 45 teams. This makes me feel a whole lot better,

Our next 3 games will be very interesting: @ Northern Arizona, North Dakota and Southern Utah at home. Bengals have a good chance of moving up in the National Polls.

We have a chance to win these games but it all depends if our team is ready to play. I do not think our defense came to play against Portland State. We got ran over with a Monster Truck

Latest posts

Back