• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

first game will say something

"hang with BSU for almosta half"
Please!!!!
I know you long timers are still living the 62-0 debacle, however these Bengals are different.
BSU has many holes to fill from graduation.
Me says we gonna catch 'em in the 1st game rebuild/get used to each other mode.
Not predicting a win, however, we can play along with these guys and you never know what's gonna happen in 4 quarters of play.
By no means should anyone peg a 6-6 season on the primise of hanging with BSU for 'almost' a half.
6-6 would represent a marked improvement, but my eyes see something just a little better providing it comes together like expected.
I also say....we take the 'W' against our other interstate rival in the following week.

I bet the odds were more or the same with Appy and Mich. Looked what happened. Yes they say we are the underdogs and we are suppose to lose by what history says and so was Appy St. Look what happened. They believed. It is that simple. Montans St. with Colorado- whoever Div11 school that beat Montana St. the next week-Central Washington beating Eastern Washington? or Montana St? or both. Its all attitude. If we think mediocrity then we are. Its attitude for hell sake. If we think we will win we will. Appy thought they could and they did. i am believing we will win and so should the coaches and players and fans. Wake the hell up people. Awake the sleeping Tiger. How about some optimism. GO BENGALS!

How about recent 1-AA addition North Dakota State? They moved up from D-II last year, and beat Iowa State 24-13 in the season opener. Never mind that Iowa State was 3-9. They still are a Big 12 team and have something like 25 more schollys.

Stanford beat USC...24-23...and USC was a 41 point favorite, and played AT HOME where they won 35 straight.

And that D-II school was Chadron State (Nebraska)

We gotta believe, guys. No more accepting ISU as just ISU. We've been walked on for too damn long. No more being the red headed step child in this state. No more Pocatellians clinging to PAC-10, BS-U and BYU. Time to reclaim what is ours.

I AM A BELIEVER
And your right Roar, we all choose our attitude, everyday.
I do think from what I've seen and been around, that our Bengals have the right attitude to take it to every team, every game, every week, every day.
I have been saying that for the last month or longer.

As far as the players are concerned, trust in ye Zamberlin and Co.

isusuperfan said:
How about recent 1-AA addition North Dakota State? They moved up from D-II last year, and beat Iowa State 24-13 in the season opener. Never mind that Iowa State was 3-9. They still are a Big 12 team and have something like 25 more schollys.

Stanford beat USC...24-23...and USC was a 41 point favorite, and played AT HOME where they won 35 straight.

And that D-II school was Chadron State (Nebraska)

We gotta believe, guys. No more accepting ISU as just ISU. We've been walked on for too damn long. No more being the red headed step child in this state. No more Pocatellians clinging to PAC-10, BS-U and BYU. Time to reclaim what is ours.
bengalbeliever said:
I AM A BELIEVER
And your right Roar, we all choose our attitude, everyday.
I do think from what I've seen and been around, that our Bengals have the right attitude to take it to every team, every game, every week, every day.
I have been saying that for the last month or longer.

As far as the players are concerned, trust in ye Zamberlin and Co.
Great Attitude- I like it!

Looking forward to the game on August 30. Best of luck to the Bengals.

I would love to see ISU meet Idaho on a neutral (i.e., blue) field. Here's hoping you pound the Vandals.

I think we can pound I-U. Hey, you Broncs should refer to Idaho that way from now on. It really pisses them off :) Idaho University is henceforth the proper designation for the Vandals

Latest posts

Back