• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

First team to get a stop....

The development of the o line and the emergence of X Finney have made all the difference to this offense. We now look like a complete Big Sky offense.

I'm amazed that Jenkins is playing so well as a freshman. I thought for sure that they'd put him at running back, because he played that position at Columbia HS and did well there. I'm really disappointed in the crowd of about 6200 -- I thought we'd have a lot more than that when you consider how well we're playing. I think we could finish out the season at 7-4. Us die-hard Bengal fans are finally being rewarded after years of misery. It's so nice to be able to start winning games again.

The Bengals now are winning at home and have played well in their first 3 games on the road. The real test will be this Saturday against Northern Colorado when the Bengals are back on the road. The Bengals should be favored in this game but Northern Colorado has shown that they can play well and compete. This maybe the biggest game of the season for the Bengals as they need a win at Northern Colorado to stay in contention for possible playoffs.

What impressed me isn't that ISU beat a team that let's face it, they were better than, but in a game that was still in doubt, they did what a good team does...they stepped on Southern Utah's neck and put the game away. A 21-0 fourth quarter was nice to see.

Former ISUSID

Latest posts

Back