• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

FIVE BSC TEAMS IN TOP-25...BENGALS LURKING!

What are our chances of coming out on top at this point? It seems like we can come in a tie for second.... Or first but I think we could make bigger waves if we make the tourney. Honestly I would like to see how we stack against the three peat team... Just saying go big!

I believe the Bengals will need to win their next 3 games to make the FCS playoffs. For the Bengals to win the Big Sky Championship the Bengals will need to win out and EWU, NAU, Cal Poly, Montana, and Montana State will need to lose.

I think that sounds about right. NAU still has the easiest road remaining but I don't know how healthy their quarterbacks are at this point.

PBP

You are right PBP. NAU has the easiest schedule with 3 games remaining as they have UC Davis at home, North Dakota away, and Southern Utah at home. Win these 3 games and they will Big Sky Champions or Co-Champions. Beating EWU was huge for NAU.

At some point shouldn't someone realize, what we already know.... That EW is not the same team without their superstar QB. Example: Auburn before during and after Cam Newton. Hopefully we can get some love for the post season.

Question: would those considering post season bids include game attendance as a factor in the post season tourney eligible teams?

Bengal_believer said:
Question: would those considering post season bids include game attendance as a factor in the post season tourney eligible teams?
If you asked the committee they would say publicly no, but behind close door they are going to give a team like Montana that average 25,000+ the edge if everything else is close.

Latest posts

Back