• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Flagstaff trek

mt jack

Will there be any Bengal fans here making their way to Flagstaff on Saturday?

Homecoming parade's downtown at 11 am and tailgating seems to start around noon or one pm pre-game. NAU's tailgating has a ways to go before it reaches bigger school proportions but it's improved significantly since I was a student up there.

I love chatting Big Sky Conference sports and will say hey to any ISU fans I cross paths with.

Folks in Flagstaff generally seem to be pretty friendly/approachable so I'm sure you'll be welcome most places.

-MTJack

LOL, Bengal fans making the trek. We'll be lucky to have any (Bengal) fans at our last two home games.

1981 said:
LOL, Bengal fans making the trek. We'll be lucky to have any (Bengal) fans at our last two home games.

No, you're confused.

There will be Bengals fans making the trek. And when you look around Holt at the last home games...those are the fans.

Those with perpetual loser attitudes will be the ones stayin' home. And good riddance -- that's half the problem with the program.

Where are you going to be, '81?

Does BigSkyTV count? No Dish Network for me and the game is not on DirecTV. Paws, care to join me online or are you making the trip? Flagstaff is one place that I have never had the pleasure of being. I am told that the Sac State/NAU road trip in the winter is a real butt-clencher.

bengalcub said:
Does BigSkyTV count? No Dish Network for me and the game is not on DirecTV. Paws, care to join me online or are you making the trip? Flagstaff is one place that I have never had the pleasure of being. I am told that the Sac State/NAU road trip in the winter is a real butt-clencher.

I will definitely be watching online, from British Columbia Canada! See you there! Online, that is. :D

Latest posts

Back