• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Football Chatter in Town....

Bengal Roar

I don't know if it is the new HC? I don't know if it is the new Turf? or all of the above but there is some good football chatter around town. People are starting to talk. People that have not been faithful fans are starting to jump back on for some reason.

Whatever it is WE as fans need to stoke the fire and help out in this movement with Bengal Nation!

You can even buy ISU logo items at the new Dick's Sporting Goods in Pocatello, too! Not as much available as the Boise State stuff but it was good to see! Got me some Bengal gear there. :clap:

I was able to talk to someone on Saturday about the new field. It was exciting to say the least.

There are plans to capture the whole ordeal on film. He asked if I had met the new coach, I replied "no" but wanted to. He said he was a real neat guy. He then proceeded to tell me about a HUGE open house they have planned for the WHOLE community in August sometime. He said they want the WHOLE community to come out and mingle with Coaches, players and see the new field. He wanted EVERYONE there.

He said they wanted to re-launch the football program and new field. I walked away with a new attitude.

I feel like I am in the 5th grade again when Kase Debruijn and Mike Machurik came to our school and talked to us. The Buzz is in the air.............

Over the past several years during the off season, a number of us made mention the need for more team contact with the community. What I like is the fact that the new staff has ventured outside the confines of the Dome and into the Pocatello community, the Idaho Falls community and even up to Twin Falls. If the staff doesn't show interest in the community, how can they expect the fans to support them?

Open House... Great move. Great idea.

ISU needs to put on several open house type events, golf tournaments, and as many meet and greats as possible. ISU needs to get the players and coaching staff to interact with the community. If the community knows someone on the team they are much more likely to support the team.

Latest posts

Back