• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

football recruits

footballdad said:
is there anyone that can give a accurate list of new recruits?

Yes, I'd love to see that too. So far, just rumors and snippets of info. I have heard some surprising strong talent has committed. i think a lot of folks are going to be happy with this recruiting season!! An official list of who and where we stand would be great though.

You won't be seeing an "official list" until Feb. 4, which is signing day. Until then, the best you can hope for is media reports, tidbits from recruiting sites and rumors from board posters.

I am very interested in our Idaho recruits.....I know they are recruiting Mason Higham but I also heard they were recruiting Tanner Higham..is that true? I also heard they are recuiting Kelvin Krosch's younger brother, Kole...is that true? Does anyone know more details about Idaho kids?

Benavides is from the mold and built like E.T.
He will be valuable on returns as well as a good slot WR.

I was told by someone close to him that he has a phenomenal work ethic.
He was best friends with Graves, the Folsom HS QB that is headed for Hawaii.
Good character kid as well.

Good pickup.
I have more news on another commit from California I will post separately.

Does anyone have information on players that have quit the team, won't be in spring ball because of injuries or grades? Just curious!

I'll get all the official stuff after recruiting is over from Z (he's like never here due to recruiting). I have a few that I know of, but I have to get walk-on for spring ball and all that too, so in a few weeks I'll have everything swapped out on the website.

ISUSID

One, I am fairly certain may not be returning is DT Scot Milbourn from Houston, TX. I have heard this from a number of current and Ex-Bengals. I sure hope that I am wrong.

I am also hearing that Amir Owens may not be returning either.

However, I have been proven wrong once or twice in my life. If Milbourn is gone, there IS A BIG TIME need for A JC DT that can PLAY RIGHT AWAY.

Latest posts

Back