• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

For Coaches and Players

Bengal Roar

I was going to come on here and spew venom and rant and rave about things but I won’t. Not saying that I won’t in the future but just not right now. Z knows what‘s going on. Hopefully he will do what he needs to do and it sounds like he will.

(Maybe a little spewing) You know there comes a time when you say enough is enough and you ask yourself how can I regain my home field advantage that has been stripped of us? How do I rebuild the confidence of the fans? What can I do as a player or a coach? How do I win?

It starts with being selfless! It starts with the guy next to you. Are you doing your job? Are you doing ALL that you can do to protect your team mates? Do you want the glory yourself or are you willing to sacrifice for the team? These are questions for the coaches and players.

I personally have seen and watched a team mentality in the first half (especially the 1st quarter) this year. You are running on all cylinders in the first quarter for some reason then you implode and destroy your confidence and then play catch up. The other team adjusts and we don’t or if we do, not enough.

I ask one simple thing from all of you for just one game. Will you play every play like it's your last play? Don’t play for yourselves. Play for the Bengal family.

Play and coach like it’s your last play for……… Andrew Benavides
Play and coach like it’s your last play for…….Babe Caccia
Play and coach like it’s you last play for …….Dubby Holt
Play and coach like it’s you last play for……Marcus Jackson
Play and coach like it’s you last play for your families, friends, the Dad who worked 60hrs all week and is taking his kids to the game to watch their Bengals and who is paying his hard earned wages for tickets.
Play and coach like it’s you last play for…my second grade daughter who was so proud to tell her Daddy that the Bengals were coming to her school.
Play and coach like it’s you last play for……the ISU band members that do a fabulous job.
Play and coach like it’s you last play for….a guy they call Cub that as a boy grew up bleeding orange and still to this day bleeds orange.

Etch your foot prints on the Babe Caccia field this Saturday. IT IS OUR FIELD! THE HOLT ARENA IS OUR HOME! DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO DEFEND IT!

Has anyone been on the Montana message board? They are performing the biggest cardinal sin in football. They are looking past us. Here is a quote from their board…..(Heck, even get our 4th string qb in there, we'll still kick their a$$$ by 30.)

You never look past an opponent, ever. Plus we always play Montana tough. With them looking past us and with us defending our turf and playing every play like its our last play I smell victory! Lets put ISU Football back on the map! Bengal Roar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyUu0MSf3IY ................. I hope this youtube video can help out too!

Bengal Roar said:
Has anyone been on the Montana message board? They are performing the biggest cardinal sin in football. They are looking past us.
You are absolutely correct. But you won't find any of us on the field Saturday, and Hauck does not look past anyone. Sorry.

Bengal Roar said:
I smell victory! Lets put ISU Football back on the map!
There you go! College football!

Bengal Roar said:
I was going to come on here and spew venom and rant and rave about things but I won’t. Not saying that I won’t in the future but just not right now. Z knows what‘s going on. Hopefully he will do what he needs to do and it sounds like he will.

(Maybe a little spewing) You know there comes a time when you say enough is enough and you ask yourself how can I regain my home field advantage that has been stripped of us? How do I rebuild the confidence of the fans? What can I do as a player or a coach? How do I win?

It starts with being selfless! It starts with the guy next to you. Are you doing your job? Are you doing ALL that you can do to protect your team mates? Do you want the glory yourself or are you willing to sacrifice for the team? These are questions for the coaches and players.

I personally have seen and watched a team mentality in the first half (especially the 1st quarter) this year. You are running on all cylinders in the first quarter for some reason then you implode and destroy your confidence and then play catch up. The other team adjusts and we don’t or if we do, not enough.

I ask one simple thing from all of you for just one game. Will you play every play like it's your last play? Don’t play for yourselves. Play for the Bengal family.

Play and coach like it’s your last play for……… Andrew Benavides
Play and coach like it’s your last play for…….Babe Caccia
Play and coach like it’s you last play for …….Dubby Holt
Play and coach like it’s you last play for……Marcus Jackson
Play and coach like it’s you last play for your families, friends, the Dad who worked 60hrs all week and is taking his kids to the game to watch their Bengals and who is paying his hard earned wages for tickets.
Play and coach like it’s you last play for…my second grade daughter who was so proud to tell her Daddy that the Bengals were coming to her school.
Play and coach like it’s you last play for……the ISU band members that do a fabulous job.
Play and coach like it’s you last play for….a guy they call Cub that as a boy grew up bleeding orange and still to this day bleeds orange.

Etch your foot prints on the Babe Caccia field this Saturday. IT IS OUR FIELD! THE HOLT ARENA IS OUR HOME! DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO DEFEND IT!

Has anyone been on the Montana message board? They are performing the biggest cardinal sin in football. They are looking past us. Here is a quote from their board…..(Heck, even get our 4th string qb in there, we'll still kick their a$$$ by 30.)

You never look past an opponent, ever. Plus we always play Montana tough. With them looking past us and with us defending our turf and playing every play like its our last play I smell victory! Lets put ISU Football back on the map! Bengal Roar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyUu0MSf3IY I hope this youtube video can help out too!

Best inspirational post I have ever read on here! So so so so true....Thanks.

THAT A BOY, ROAR!!!! NOW I GOT GOOSE BUMPS....COME ON BENGAL FANS, DIG DEEP AND FIND OUR HEARTS THAT BLEED ORANGE....COME OUT IN FORCE....THE PROGRAM NEEDS US!!! SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY!!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

You guys came through on your part! You played every play like it was your last. IT SHOWED! I am proud of all of you! NOW you know what you are capable of even with ALL the set backs and injuries this year. I saw something tonight that i havn't seen in years. Great effort! In my eyes you were the true winners! GO BENGALS!

If I had a hat, it would be *off* to all the coaches and all the players for your work and effort and execution on both sides of the ball against the Griz today! That was one of the best games I've seen in Holt, especially since Montana was undoubtedly such a heavy favorite. I believe the Griz just had their ass handed to them. Good job, men! :D

Latest posts

Back