• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Forward Headed to ISU

I like his peripherals: 63 percent FG %, 6.5 rebounds a game, a block a game, a positive assist to turnover ratio, all in limited playing time. Obviously not a star, but he'll fill a role.

Skippy said:
I like his peripherals: 63 percent FG %, 6.5 rebounds a game, a block a game, a positive assist to turnover ratio, all in limited playing time. Obviously not a star, but he'll fill a role.

The system at Fresno City College is a platoon substitution plan; 5 in, 5 out, full-court pressing all the time, play 3 minutes and 5 in 5 out again all game long no matter what the score. It is really hard to pile up stats in that kind of system but the kids know how to play defense and share the ball. You should remember that Sanchez came from FCC and his stats took an up tick at ISU.

So did Kyle officially commit to ISU? I didn't see his name on verbal commits as of yet. Just wondering since the other commits are already on there. If he is coming, are we up to 13 scholarships? Thanks

bengalmama said:
So did Kyle officially commit to ISU? I didn't see his name on verbal commits as of yet. Just wondering since the other commits are already on there. If he is coming, are we up to 13 scholarships? Thanks

We haven't had any announcements of official LOI signings out of ISU yet. When I asked Steve about it on Monday, he said, "we don't have anything to announce." We have seen reports of four spring signing period "commitments": Chivichyan (who tweeted that he was going to sign on April 15); Ingram, Lennox (we saw a twitter photo of him supposedly signing his LOI yesterday) and now Nwosuh. Hopefully there will be official announcements of signings coming soon. As they say, the deal is never done until the ink is dry on the LOI.

As to scholarship numbers, I'm assuming Bradley is gone and I'm hearing one more current player may be leaving. I'm assuming Clark Wilkinson will be coming back from his mission and joining the team on scholarship. So by my math (which is always dicey -:), I think we have room for one more player in addition to the "commitments" we've been hearing about -- if another player is indeed leaving. We shall see.

bengalmama said:

I don't see his name on ISU's Verbal Commits page, but it shows he committed on "his" VC page:

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/kyle-ingram" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

His mom also offered this tweet a few days ago:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JanineIngram7/status/589874424385384448[/tweet]

Latest posts

Back