• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Four Players Leave WBB Program

Good riddance!

Bos has unlimited talent, but was lazy and becoming a cancer.

Walton did not step-up and be the leader that she could have been.

Ritter did not want to share the spot light. She and her parents thought that she was better than what she really is. She now can go to a smaller school and not have to compete for a position and be the star.

Brosterhous is just soft.

So, with that said. I wish the ones that are staying the best of luck. They are a great bunch of girls; and I am sure the closeness of a smaller number of players, who are dedicated to on another and their coach, will result in more wins than the past years.

Get on Board and support your Viks!

You seem to know alot about the WBB team. I haven't followed the team closely since Wolfe's second season. I saw a light at the end of the tunnel and it was train.

I read the PSU blog and he mentions on the Oregonlive message board there were a lot of posts, in response to his blog, when he wrote there were rumors of the coaching staff breaking some NCAA rules.

Do you know what those rumors were?

I don't read that Oregonlive message board. It's got to be the worst message board around.

Latest posts

Back