• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Future Non-league Schedule

Bengals4lyfe

Have anyone heard or seen our future non league schedule or Future conference schedule? I see North Dakota and Weber State has theirs posted?

The future schedules page from isu says they play Colorado in 2016... But the page hasn't been updated since January 2013 .

I'm already planning on going to Boulder for the CU game next year. And I have a feeling that there will be quite a few Bengal fans there as well. A while back Tingey said that he's always interested in playing regional teams like Utah, USU, BYU and BSU, but every now and then he'd be interested in playing a Pac-12 team, except for Oregon and USC.

@ Colorado 2016
@ Cal 2018
@ Utah 2019

North Dakota Whatchamacallit released their conference schedule for 2016-2019 as told to them by the Big Sky. The info is there, but I don't know why ISU hasn't updated the future schedule yet.

sasquatch said:
@ Colorado 2016
@ Cal 2018
@ Utah 2019

North Dakota Whatchamacallit released their conference schedule for 2016-2019 as told to them by the Big Sky. The info is there, but I don't know why ISU hasn't updated the future schedule yet.

Nice!! Nothing for 2017?? Football season almost here !!

orangeandblack said:
I'm already planning on going to Boulder for the CU game next year. And I have a feeling that there will be quite a few Bengal fans there as well. A while back Tingey said that he's always interested in playing regional teams like Utah, USU, BYU and BSU, but every now and then he'd be interested in playing a Pac-12 team, except for Oregon and USC.

Gotta give him credit, he's smarter than I thought he was. .

Latest posts

Back