• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Future schedules - well done!

marceagfan5

I know this has its own pinned thread but I felt the need to praise the ad min for changing the tune on our future out of conference schedules. We have been , to be nice, piss poor in our schedules the past decade. I see we have home games with Monmouth & Drake next season…we also play Nevada in 2024 and Boise in 2025 for our FBS games, those are great games for us..

I’ve been very critical of our scheduling so it’s nice to see a good change!

Is the schedule out? That's certainly a much better schedule than we've played in the past. I know the players like scheduling all of those P5 schools but it's horrible for playoff chances when you're playing in one of the top 2 FCS conferences year in and year out.

Latest posts

Back