• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Game Day Beat Sac State

protege

what a great couple of weeks, we have taken a couple of really good teams completely out of their game

lets do it again today

FEAR THE BENGAL!

Yeah, this is a BIG GAME. Sacramento is the basement team of the league, blah blah blah...

BUT we have to get past these guys in what has been aptly called a "trap game!"

Go Bengals! Get 'er done today!

Pathetic effort so far. Sac State is playing out of there minds. I can only imagine the ass chewing at the half from O'Brien--at least it better be.

bengalcub said:
Pathetic effort so far. Sac State is playing out of there minds. I can only imagine the ass chewing at the half from O'Brien--at least it better be.

I thought the same thing about being in the locker room with O'Brien. Let's hope we decide to play defense in the second half.

i would have thought after listening to the pre game that these players would have been more than ready. c'mon fellas, at least make it respectable. a win is a must, not to mention we can't let these guys do what we did to the f-ball team.

CUB----YOU ARE TERRIBLE AT RESPONDING TO PHONE MESSAGES. I'LL TRY YOU AGAIN TOMORROW. JUST WANTED TO KEEP TABS ON YOU, YOU WORRY ME!!!!!!!!!!

FOR TWO DAYS? I'M JUST GIVING YOU CRAP...I MISS ME SOME CUBBER. AFTER TAX RETURNS COME IN, I THINK WE MAY TRY A WEEKEND AT CUBBER'S.

Yeah really! I don't think Cub has ever answered his phone when I call and never calls back...maybe he's tring to tell me something. Maybe he's just not that into me :(

Sorry Camelman--my bad.

Casen had missed the last seven games with a back injury, but he just got back in tonight. He played about eight minutes had a ton of boards but missed all of his shots. It's going to take some time for him to get back--his back is still hurting pretty bad.

His assistant coach has worked with Jerry Miller calling ISU woman's games. Coach Mapp says hello, VOTB. He loves you to death.

Cub...
Say HI to Adam for me! He may have worked a few women's games with me years ago...but mostly he pulled a board shift for a year or 2 at KISU radio. I loved having Adam work for me...what a GREAT young man!

Tough loss tonight. Sorry those of U that listened had to hear that atrocious first half. FYI...I checked this week with the Big Sky, and they're hoping that down the road fans will be able to choose from either the home or visiting radio for BigSky TV audio...but for now there's a few technical problems with it.

Let's win Thursday vs. Weber!

VOTB

Very winnable game last night but they have been taking teams to the wire. We must play our (A) game every game for now on. We split games this weekend so not a bad thing. Now we must take weber on back to back. Lets get our groove on Bengals

Latest posts

Back