• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Games on TV

MADmom77

Does anyone know what channel the televised games will be on? AND, will we be able to catch games from Los Angeles?

Thanks.

http://isubengals.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/idsu-m-footbl-sched.html check this site out and click on the TV symbol and it will tell you which channel.

If you have Direct TV (prob.Dish 2) then 5 of the games can be seen on Altitude Channel which is based out of Colorado. They are just changing the channel numbers so I think the new number on Direct is 688 or there abouts. They did a great job on the games last season and we are very lucky to be able to get these games. We get about 5 of the 8 -10 Big Sky games that they telecast. Also they do a midweek Bengal report with highlights every week during the season.

Where do we go to listen to the games on the web. Do they have live web casting or maybe just the voice?

"Be The Best"

Free audio of the game (and coaches show) is available on the official site, ISUBengals.com. There is a "listen live" icon on the right side of the page.

Audio & video of Big Sky games can be watched online at BigSkyTV.org. It's had mixed reviews...

I haven't posted the radio schedule to Stretch Internet, but I will here shortly by the end of next week...all ISU broadcasts on the internet will be online and free of charge...Folks should really send their thanks to Dr. Mike Sutton at Cedar Hills Family Dentistry, who sponsors that whole package.

ISUSID

I was planning on watching the game on bigskytv, but it doesn't apear to be showing the game... it lists 3 games (not isu) :-(

I'm in Calif and have Dish... how can I catch the game?

thanks in advance,

Latest posts

Back