• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Get to know ISU recruit Broderick Gilchrest.

bengalcub

Broderick Gilchrest
6-0/175 PG

Junior College Attending:
Frank Phillips College

BG3.jpg

Junior College accolades:
Top 120 Camp
Lead the nation is assists at one point
Considered to be one of the top JC PG's in the country
15PPG
6 APG
3 REB per game in Conference Play
46% from the field and 40% from 3pt
Honorable mention all conference
6th in conference in scoring, 2nd in steals, 3rd in 3pointers made and 2nd in assists

Why did you decide to leave Middle Tennessee and go the Junior College Route?
I decided to leave Middle Tennessee because I didn't feel comfortable with my future as a Blue Raider. I wanted to go some place where I could fit in the system and play to my strengths.

BG2.jpg

What teams recruited you the most out of Junior College and what schools extended scholarship offers?
I was offered by Nebraska, Missouri State, Central Arkansas, Montana State, Houston, Southeast Missouri, and Alabama State.

What Bengal coach did the primary recruiting for you?
Coach O'Brien and Geoff Alexander

Why did you commit to Idaho State?
I chose ISU because it is the perfect situation for me to play my final two years of college basketball. Also, the Bengals fit my style of play as a PG. I will mainly be playing the point at ISU.

BG1.jpg

What do you need to work on the most to play at the Division One level?
I need to work on becoming more consistent.

What is the greatest attribute that you bring to Bengal basketball?
It would have to be my experience and leadership on and off the court. Plus, I can create for others as well as I can for myself.
BG4.jpg

Do you have anything that you would like to say to fans of ISU?
I am grateful for chance to play in the ORANGE and BLACK. Thanks for all the support and for providing me with the opportunity to be a Bengal.
BG5.jpg

Cub...

You've done it again. We greatly appreciate your efforts to let us get an early look at these young men...

Latest posts

Back