• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Get to know ISU recruit Tuiasosopo Niusulu.

bengalcub

Tuiasosopo Niusulu
DL 5-11/261 4.8

TUI.jpg

(2nd from right)

High School Attending:
Lakes

Head Football Coach:
Dave Miller

Favorite food?
BBQ Ribs

Any funny fact you want to say about yourself?
I danced to the Donk song by Soulja Boy in front of a whole lot of people and was told I can do it pretty good hahahaa.

Can you tell us your current height, weight and 40 time?
I am 5'11 and 261Ibs. Haven't lost any speed if anything. I haven't ran a 40 in a little while but I feel I could still run around a 4.8 because track has been helping me to build on speed.

Accolades:
(Senior year)
First Team All State AP D-Line
First Team All League D-Line/O-Line
League D-Lineman of the year
Old Spice Red Zone Player of The year

What is your greatest football moment?
My greatest football moment was during the game we played against O'Dea HS this past season in the playoffs. Our QB threw an interception and the CB was clear to make a touchdown return of about 40 yards. He was about 15 yards down field when I started running and caught him from behind at about the 20 yard line. Our defense held them and we got the ball back. If he would've scored on that interception they would've won the game because we beat them by less than a touchdown.

What teams recruited you the most out of HS and what schools extended scholarship offers?
I was getting recruited by UW, Central Washington, Montana State, Western Washington and a couple other schools. But ISU was the one who came through for me.

What Bengal coach did the primary recruiting for you?
Coach Drew Miller. He was a cool guy to get to know. Made me feel very comfortable during the whole process.

Why did you commit to Idaho State?
Because I liked coached Zamberlin. When he walked into my house you could feel his presence. He is a determined person and will be taking our football program places.

What position do you see yourself playing for the Bengals?
D-line or maybe even fullback. I've been gaining weight but am very solid and still move fast and quickly for my size. However I will play my hardest and work to dominate wherever I am put.

What do you need to work on the most to play at the college-level?
My speed and quickness. I could see myself getting faster. And strength. I always want to be getting stronger but I am right now making an emphasis on working on my speed and quickness.

What is the greatest attribute that you bring to Bengal football?
I'm driven to go all out. It's go for broke. I have exceptional strength and am explosive but have the attitude that you can always get better and keep raising the bar.

Do you have anything that you would like to say to fans of ISU?
This class of recruits coming up is full of talented athletes all coming to this program ready to make a change. Stay believing in the program. And my height and weight might lead you to believe I'm undersized at my position but I'm coming down to Pocatello with a purpose.

This quote I've applied not only to football but also to my life:
"Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority."
-Vince Lombardi

Another great, revealing piece of work Cub. You're amazing to do this....this kind of work is above and beyond the call...and you're doing a great service to ISU and these young men by helping us all to get connected with them.

Cub = MVP

VOTB, this is nothing compared to the commitment that you and Brad give to the team. This is the kind of stuff that I look for in a message board community.

I don't care where they are from they are all Bengals. Plus, it really helps to have some association with these young kids. When you get to know them a bit--you watch for them on the field. They become fan favorites and we get to watch them grow and compete as young men.

From what I am learning so far from this class--they don't have a sense of entitlement and they are willing to do and play whatever role will help out the team. These kids truly cannot wait to make their way to Pocatello and to help take ISU to the level that we all want to see.

Latest posts

Back