• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

GO BENGALS!!!!

GOBIGORANGE

GO BIG ORANGE!!! Your fans are still here....maybe just not as many as we all wish, but there are still lots of diehards!!! I remember when Barnum took over as OC during the Lewis era and there were many times when the fans were saying.."What is he thinking", "The offense is way too predictable", "This is not a college level offense", and on and on. There are obviously lots and lots of players that have given everything they have to give and continue to give...(I hear JD Ponciano will be returning this week, I hope that is true) He has the heart that I talked about last week! Krosch has been injured the entire season and could barely walk during the Weber game but continues to play...He has the heart I talked about last week...AJ Storms and Dustin Tew play with the intensity that every player needs to display...They have the heart I talked about last week!!!! And there are many..many more players that have the heart!!I do not understand the coaching calls either( TE's played great at Weber and then we do not use them...Hill and Ward are a strong point on the team and are being ignored...Not one time did we throw to Krosch in the end zone during the Eastern game but yet he had a great game against Central...We continue to try to run the ball which is one of our weakest points. Anyway I want to "THANK THE ISU FOOTBALL TEAM FOR HELPING BAIL OUT ISU ATHLETICS". They have sacrificied so much because of the financial situation that ISU athletics are in. If anyone on this board believes the football team reaps the benefits they are graveley mistaken. Possibly one reason we have players leave is because they are tired of being beat up constantly (physically and mentally). Anyway, Bengals, Good Luck at Sac State (I would be there if possible but it is not possible) DIG DEEP....FIND YOUR HEARTS....PLAY AS ONE...GO ISU...YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

tigerpaws said:
tuffgong said:
tigerpaws.. Do you want to put $100 on it, cuz I'm willing.. ??

What odds will you give me?

The Hornets are 1-3 by the way.. We had a Bye week already...

I'll give you (ISU) 6 points and bet you $100 via PayPal that the Hornets win by 7 or more...

Latest posts

Back