• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!

GOBIGORANGE

GO BIG ORANGE!!! I was not going to join in posting this year but I just can't stop myself. This is the time ISU Football needs its fan base more than ever! This is to the team....YOU STILL HAVE MANY..MANY FANS THAT LOVE ISU FOOTBALL...SURE EVERYBODY WANTS THE WINS.... NEGATIVITY BREEDS NEGATIVITY AND POSITIVITY BREEDS POSITIVITY....I DO NOT BELIEVE ONE PERSON (COACHES, PLAYERS, FANS, ADMINISTRATION) WANTS ISU TO CONTINUE LOSING. YOU TRULY HAVE IT IN YOU TO CHANGE ISU FOOTBALL...EACH PLAYER NEEDS TO DIG DEEPER THAN THEY HAVE EVER DUG AND FIND YOUR HEART!!! DO THE VERY BEST YOU CAN DO EACH PLAY AND THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO TO CONTRIBUTE...BE POSITIVE..BECOME ONE TEAM...NOT DEFENSE OR OFFENSE BUT ISU FOOTBALL...BECOME ONE...THERE HAS BEEN MANY BRIGHT SPOTS, NOW WE JUST NEED TO COME TOGETHER ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL ...PLAY UP TO YOUR POTENTIAL...THINK POSITIVE!!!!HECK, YOU HAD CLOSE TO 5,000 FANS LAST GAME AND WHEN THE WINS COME, AND THEY WILL, YOU WILL DOUBLE THE FANS!!!! KEEP FIGHTING ISU ...DIG DEEP!!! FIND YOUR HEARTS!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Welcome back GOBIGORANGE! You're more than welcome...and your attitude is just what we need!

We will not go into that dark night quietly!

GOBIGORANGE said:
GO BIG ORANGE!!! I was not going to join in posting this year but I just can't stop myself. This is the time ISU Football needs its fan base more than ever! This is to the team....YOU STILL HAVE MANY..MANY FANS THAT LOVE ISU FOOTBALL...SURE EVERYBODY WANTS THE WINS.... NEGATIVITY BREEDS NEGATIVITY AND POSITIVITY BREEDS POSITIVITY....I DO NOT BELIEVE ONE PERSON (COACHES, PLAYERS, FANS, ADMINISTRATION) WANTS ISU TO CONTINUE LOSING. YOU TRULY HAVE IT IN YOU TO CHANGE ISU FOOTBALL...EACH PLAYER NEEDS TO DIG DEEPER THAN THEY HAVE EVER DUG AND FIND YOUR HEART!!! DO THE VERY BEST YOU CAN DO EACH PLAY AND THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO TO CONTRIBUTE...BE POSITIVE..BECOME ONE TEAM...NOT DEFENSE OR OFFENSE BUT ISU FOOTBALL...BECOME ONE...THERE HAS BEEN MANY BRIGHT SPOTS, NOW WE JUST NEED TO COME TOGETHER ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL ...PLAY UP TO YOUR POTENTIAL...THINK POSITIVE!!!!HECK, YOU HAD CLOSE TO 5,000 FANS LAST GAME AND WHEN THE WINS COME, AND THEY WILL, YOU WILL DOUBLE THE FANS!!!! KEEP FIGHTING ISU ...DIG DEEP!!! FIND YOUR HEARTS!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! GO BIG ORANGE!!!

I got to admit i got goose bumps! We really find out what we are made of and who we are in times like these. I know we type our feelings, some negative and some positive and it feels good to get it off our chest i guess because we are all a big part of this. We need other posters and fans to lift us up when we are down. Superfan is really good at that too.

I know you posted something to the players GOBIGORANGE and if i can ask the Players/Coaches something? What can we do as fans better? How can we help out better? What do you see that we can work on? I want to make sure we give 110% as fans. We are all trying to light a fire under this thing so we can improve. GO BENGALS!

Latest posts

Back