• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Good Job Bengals!!

demian

No moral victories and I understand that but you young men are showing a lot of pride. I read the article about Mario Jenkins speaking after the game to a reporter and tears are in his eyes as he gives a few quotes to the reporter. THIS MEANS A WHOLE HELLUVA LOT TO THESE GUYS. To come up just short after laying it on the line for 3 hours and coming close but not close enough is GUT WRENCHING and it is so cool to me to see a guy WHO IS BROUGHT TO TEARS because of a loss that maybe could have gone a different way. Hang in there players and coaches and families and fans and thank you for representing everyone in a great way today

I watch all the games from beginning to end. The Bengals played their best game of the season in my opinion. I believe we are getting better each week. Next Saturday there is the possibility of winning against SUU as SUU has lost two in a row.

Demian! That is a GREAT post. Wow! I can see why you were a successful coach. You really do have a positive outlook on things. Reading about Jenkins really touched me. I know that feeling. I thought it was a very good game. Had two plays turned out differently I think the Bengals would have won. The first was in the 4th quarter when Gueller missed a wide open receiver who was ten yards ahead of the nearest defender. If Gueller had hit him he would have scored easily. The second was on that fake field goal and NDU got the first down by an inch.

I really like our defense, especially against the run. Wow! They played so well. They had a tough time of it in the 3rd quarter mostly because the offense was so bad in the 3rd. The defense was on the field the whole time. I like defense a lot; so I was really happy watching them. The corner backs played much better this week; and that means my hope has been restored.

Gueller played pretty good yesterday. I don't think he had a turnover. And that means a lot. My one wish is that they could run the ball. For me the game gets a little boring when all a team does is pass.

I know there are a lot of really good athletes on the team. They wouldn't be playing Div I if they weren't good. And there are a lot of kids who have won their whole lives. These kids are winners. I know most of them come out of winning programs in high school. I believe they're going to get a victory next week. And they deserve one.

There is a great article about the game by Steve Schaack, of the ISU Athletics Media relations. Everyone should read it. Lots of stats, both about the game and career stats. Williams is really having quite a year folks. Let's celebrate that. I'm sure you can find the article on Idaho St Athletics site. I do not know how to post a link, but if someone does it would be a good link to post....It's a very positive article about the Bengals, and it's the kind of article that is needed for fans to read. THERE IS HOPE I believe.

Solid game guys. Your team played its best game of the season. All signs leading up to this game was that UND would run all over the Bengals, but the team stepped up. To limit UNDs rushing attack and not have and turnover issues. It was a really solid effort.

UND definitely did not look up to the standard that we have the past few weeks. I'm sure some of that is injury, some is travel, but certainly some is the way the opposition played. The three step drop, quick passes really hurt us, and I hope we clean it up before an absolutely HUGE home game against Weber next weekend.

Best of luck the rest of the way! See y'all when basketball starts!

Siouxfan512 said:
Solid game guys. Your team played its best game of the season. All signs leading up to this game was that UND would run all over the Bengals, but the team stepped up. To limit UNDs rushing attack and not have and turnover issues. It was a really solid effort.

UND definitely did not look up to the standard that we have the past few weeks. I'm sure some of that is injury, some is travel, but certainly some is the way the opposition played. The three step drop, quick passes really hurt us, and I hope we clean it up before an absolutely HUGE home game against Weber next weekend.

Best of luck the rest of the way! See y'all when basketball starts!

Thanks for a really nice post. Good luck to you guys too.

Thanks again for hanging out with us this past week on this message board siouxfan512. Have a good rest of your season. I hope you guys make playoffs.

Latest posts

Back