• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Gotta like our schedule on paper

demian

Gotta kinda like our schedule on paper. We don't have to play the Top Three teams in preseason poll and of the top 7 teams in poll we only have to play 3 of them & of those three we do play, two of them are at home.

demian said:
Gotta kinda like our schedule on paper. We don't have to play the Top Three teams in preseason poll and of the top 7 teams in poll we only have to play 3 of them

A soft schedule was a key to Idaho State's last winning season. That, having an experienced quarterback and a new coaching staff should provide some positive energy to the program this year.

Skippy said:
demian said:
Gotta kinda like our schedule on paper. We don't have to play the Top Three teams in preseason poll and of the top 7 teams in poll we only have to play 3 of them

A soft schedule was a key to Idaho State's last winning season. That, having an experienced quarterback and a new coaching staff should provide some positive energy to the program this year.

I mean we really cant ask for much more from a scheduling standpoint this year. its as favorable as you could ever get. A Division 2 team, NO FBS Power 5 conference teams. plus the points I made in original post. Gotta take advantage of that schedule.

What's the outlook on the OL/DL? I think that will determine where the wins and losses come from.

I am of the old school mindset that the game is won and lost in the trenches.

In fact it would be nice to start seeing an outlook on the projected starting rosters.

Bengal_believer said:
What's the outlook on the OL/DL? I think that will determine where the wins and losses come from.

I am of the old school mindset that the game is won and lost in the trenches.

In fact it would be nice to start seeing an outlook on the projected starting rosters.

I can give you some rough projected starters, based on what I saw in spring ball. I don't know much about the recent JC transfers or incoming freshmen, so keep that in mind.

QB: Tanner Gueller
RB: Ty Flanagan
WRs: Hagen Graves, Mitch Gueller, Chris Reynolds, Michael Dean
TE: Nate Page
OL: Dallen Collins, Skyler Phillips, Brian Fineanganofo, Chase Collins, Jacob Molenaar/Garrett Smith
DL: JonRyheem Peoples, Rasheed Williams, Chance Salutregui, Treven Aloi
LB: Joe Martin, Christian Holland, Mario Jenkins
CB: Anthony Ricks, Brandon Monroe
S: Jayson Miller, Adkin Aguirre, Nikko Hayes
K: Zak Johnson
P: Sean Cheney

Latest posts

Back