• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Greetings from the Sooner Nation

ourichie

Just wanted to say hello and invite you to join us on out message bords as well as here to talk about the upcoming game.
http://www.ouinsider.com/forums/
http://www.soonerfans.com

I really hope that ISU fans will turn out in great numbers here in Norman for the game experience this coming season.

Boomer Sooner

I visited the boards and it doesn't appear the Sooners are very respectful of the mighty (1-11) Bengals. :D

That's OK, cuz as an avid Texas Longhorn fan, I can disrespect anything about OU and their paper tiger ways in that god-forsaken, barren land. That place is the dust bowl, no wonder back in the day they were begging people to come take the land for free, that's the only way they could get people there. I think it's hilarious that they think they have the tradition and clout that my Longhorns do. When over half of the OU roster isn't Texan, come talk... I'll more than likely be at the game, and I'll be happy to talk trash for all of you that can't make it! Ha Ha!

Greetings Sooner Man!

Don't mind the Texas guy, he's just pissed off that his team doesn't have the kind of pride OU or TAMU has. I hear all the Texas fans are kinda laid back and passive compared to the rest of the teams in the Big12.

Hey tuffgong, how does it feel to know that over half your fanbase are just a bunch of t-shirt fans?

:)

Thanks Sooner for being kind. I guess it is nice that ISU is going to make a bucket load of money. But it is too bad that these games have to played at all. Though for ISU fans who can travel it will be nice to see a game in such a major stadium.

This may actually enhance our recruiting. Some young player may decide to come to ISU so he gets his chance to play a national power before 80000+ fans. May be a very good thing. Maybe we ought to try to get on the Hawaii sked!
The only aspect that I think is a potential problem is the scheduling of Arizona State and Oklanhoma in consecutive games. Oh, well.

I think it's a safe bet that this opportunity wil get some of the new kids excited.

princeofbelair said:
This may actually enhance our recruiting. Some young player may decide to come to ISU so he gets his chance to play a national power before 80000+ fans. May be a very good thing. Maybe we ought to try to get on the Hawaii sked!
The only aspect that I think is a potential problem is the scheduling of Arizona State and Oklanhoma in consecutive games. Oh, well.

I think its a safe bet that $1,000,000.00, give or take, will be appreciated in the athletic department. We can continue to play football for a few more years if we continue the money games. Regardless of the score, the Bengals win.

Latest posts

Back