• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Griz game!

Saw this on there board and had a laugh! Misery loves company! Little laughter can ease the pain of our two struggling programs ;)

Griz lead by 21 heading into the 4th. ISU scores 2 TDs & a field goal to trail by 4 with 2 minutes to go, with the ball. The Bengals march to Griz 20 yard line & set up to kick a meaningless field goal with 5 seconds remaining. Even though every single person in the stands is yelling "FAKE!", the Griz all out rush to block the kick & allow a tight end to slip through & haul in a TD pass from the Bengals holder/punter. ISU wins 43-40.

Mike Kramer 2 hand shoves Monte to the ground walking off the field. Monte files a lawsuit claiming "claw spasms".

Unwrittengriz
eGriz Supporter

Weather forecast updated for game day: snow showers early with 30% chance of rain, 41 degree at noon. Maybe, with some rain we can get some defensive turnovers when Montana runs the ball. Our receivers will need to catch the ball 100% of the time, no drop passes. I would like to see Yost run the ball more often if his receivers are not open rather than forcing or throwing the ball the way. He has good speed to run for first downs.

up for the challenge said:
Weather forecast updated for game day: snow showers early with 30% chance of rain, 41 degree at noon. Maybe, with some rain we can get some defensive turnovers when Montana runs the ball. Our receivers will need to catch the ball 100% of the time, no drop passes. I would like to see Yost run the ball more often if his receivers are not open rather than forcing or throwing the ball the way. He has good speed to run for first downs.

If his INTENDED receiver is not open, rather than forcing or throwing the ball away, I'd like to see Yost look for a different receiver, or even drop it off to the RB. Both RBs have good speed to run for first downs.

I've noticed that about Yost as well, that rather than looking for a guy like Rumble, he needs to get better at looking at other options if Roderick isn't open. Cub, just to let you know I'll be at Buster's tomorrow for at least the first half of the game. If it's a blowout I'll leave by then.

What happen to the "Die Hards", the fans who are going to see their team play until the end of the game? Blow out or not, the die hard fans do not leave the stadium at halftime. just joking boisebengal, i understand.

As a side note...because of the ROOT Sports broadcast of the game, there will NOT be a video stream of it available through Big Sky TV.

Cable One program guide in Idaho Falls is showing Root covering the BYU-Ga Tech game on Saturday afternoon.
Talk about sucking a root!!
Go Yellow Jackets!!

notabengalalum said:
Cable One program guide in Idaho Falls is showing Root covering the BYU-Ga Tech game on Saturday afternoon.
Talk about sucking a root!!
Go Yellow Jackets!!

I would be inclined to agree under different circumstances, but this team does not need to be shown outside of Pocatello.

Latest posts

Back