• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Gym All-Decade Team Announced; SH NOT Happy

Don't get your pants in a twist. And watch it with the filth talk...I'm sure the coaching staff chose this, and both Hughes and Solorio coached her and all these athletes that made the list. Remember she only competed one year during the decade, and only posted one score that's still in the top 10, which means BETTER athletes after her deserve the honor. You obviously haven't been to many gym meets since 2001...

They may have been involved, but it sounds like Berger made the final decision. At least, that's what his response to my objection said.

I'm just upset because I'm a friend. I understand that there are several worthy girls who have done well in this decade. This is exactly why I get in so much trouble over the football team: I get so myopic that I can't see straight sometimes. Even Jolane would claim that she had no business going to Sydney. One friend/fan who believes otherwise can (I hope) be forgiven a little largesse.

Overall, the selections have been good. It's really hard to make everyone happy. I just happened to take the short end of the stick this time. :-(

Latest posts

Back