• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Half-time thoughts

Skippy

Good to see the defense respond in the second quarter. This could be a good unit as the young guys develop.
Special teams remain a major liability.
Michael Sanders has a long way to go to master this offense. Would not be surprised to see some Gueller in the second half.
Terrence Carey went down with an injury and never came back. Portland's bigs are winning the battle upfront so far.

10 points given up on ST's. YUCK with an F.

Portland State is playing well on defense. Viking offense is not scaring me yet--they scored on a big coverage bust. Barnum is a tough coach, the Vikes mimic his personality.

Sanders is rattled--O-Line was getting worked for a quarter and a half or so. I would like to see some Ford to the outside to open up the middle.

ISU can squeak this out if the play decent in the 2nd half.

Momentum may have started to switch--and then halftime. Can ISU take a punch and get up or are they a finesse only squad? Yikes, we will see.

Well, I've been trying to get the game on WatchBigSky.com but it's not working. I thought this would be a tough matchup but based on the score it looks like PSU is the real deal. Or, is ISU just playing bad?

I seriously can't see the game...only going by the score

Portland State is certainly the better team so far. Still got a little over a quarter to go would love to see the Bengals get the ball downfield to their wideouts a bit more.

Skippy said:
Portland State is certainly the better team so far. Still got a little over a quarter to go would love to see the Bengals get the ball downfield to their wideouts a bit more.

Finally got the game on eversport.tv and all I saw was a QB sack.

hiline1961 said:
Skippy said:

And, then the snap goes over the punters head..wow

hiline1961 said:
hiline1961 said:
Skippy said:

And, then the snap goes over the punters head..wow

I need ISU to beat PSU

EGriz is telling me that ISU bragged about the best receiving coverage in the nation.

I was unable to see most the of the game....what's the real deal here?

I would say Kramer has major work to do on both offense and defense to be a valid contender. The stats from this game are terrible. If this is this year's performance standard, then 5-6 record should be expected. Very disapointed in the Bengal's play.

We are back to bungle slop, cow slip, and akward smell--much work to be done. Kramer guaranteed the Bengals would beat UNLV. Kramer, how many points are you giving?

Latest posts

Back