• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Hall of Fame Voting

Skippy

As a member of the National Football Foundation (anybody can join), I get to vote for the College Football Hall of Fame every year. This year, there were two former Bengals on the ballot that I was pleased to cast a vote for: Eddie "The Flea" Bell, the great wide receiver from the late 1960s who went on to play with the Jets and Joe Namath; and Case deBruijn, ISU's all-American punter and placekicker from the 1980s. The other two "divisional players" I voted for also had Big Sky ties -- Archie Amerson, the great NAU running back, and Lee White RB from Weber State, who also played with the Jets.

My FBS votes went to: Jerome Brown, Bob Crable, Eric Dickerson, Keyshawn Johnson, Lincoln Kennedy, Ray Lewis, Paul Palmer, Simeon Rice, Art Still and Ricky Williams.

It's fun remembering the great players from the past, and actually having a vote on which ones get inducted. If you're interested, go to the National Football Foundation web site, it tells you how to join. It provides a ton of information via email on football related topics every week.

Great choice on Still. Saw him play at Kentucky and this guy was a terror on opposing offenses.

PBP

Latest posts

Back