• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Help Me !!

Webcaster

:? I need some help. Please. I have for the past two seasons tried to get sponsors for the Men's and Women's basketball games, to add more cameras. I know nothing about marketing and advertising, thats probably why I have failed. I would like to add one or two cameras on the floor its not a big expense, but our budget can not handle it. If you know anything about marketing or happen to know someone that might like a spot on the men's and women's webcast please let me know. Some facts about the webcast, me'n's basket ball had 8,600 hits last season, women's had 8,500 hits last season.

I would like to add soccer to our list of webcast, for next season, that would have to be all sponsored.

I probably should not be asking here for help, but I am trying anyplace I can get an audience.

Thank you very much

Jim Kluza :oops:

Jim are you setup to take tax deductible contributions? That would be very helpful in pitching to businesses.

Jim:

You may want to set up an appointment and speak with either Jeff Tingey or KaLee Kopp (or both) and explain what you are trying to do. They handle all the marketing and such and might have some good advice for you. Since ultimately it helps improve the ISU product on-air.

PBP

Jim are you setup to take tax deductible contributions? That would be very helpful in pitching to businesses.

Found out yesterday that if a donation is made thought the foundation and address specially for the mass comm dept, that it would be consider a 503c and a tax deductible contribution. We could not run a regular 30 sec commercial, but this production is underwritten by ...... then a little sound bite about the business.
So it might just work.

Jim:

Glad to read this. Good Luck. See you Friday night...see me before the game if I can provide anymore info on the lack of audio for the Big Sky TV feed from the Utah Valley game.

PBP

Latest posts

Back