• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Hoge Interview.

bengalcub

http://www.pocatelloshops.com/new_blogs/kellis/?page_id=4211

It may just be me, but I don't like the way Kellis made it a point to illustrate how much Hoge does not care about Idaho State.

I use to think very highly of Merril, but he seems awfully bitter with regards to Idaho State. Maybe it had something to do with ISU not kissing his brothers ass, I am not sure.

To say that ISU has not been in touch with him in fifteen years--seems like a big exaggeration to me. Does anyone else have options on this article?

To say that ISU hasn't been in contact with Merrill in the last 15 years or so is a bunch of crap. Especially when he spoke at an ISU auction/fundraiser here in Boise at the Grove Hotel about 10 years ago. In the last 14 years or so we've gotten ISU alums and former coaches such as Kevin Gilbride, Ron Boone, Marvin Lewis, Dave Kragthorpe, Ed Bell and others -- and for the last several years Jared Allen has spoken at this event. But I do remember that Merrill did speak at this event and attended the golf scramble the next day. I didn't talk with him then but I know quite a few who did.

Hoge seems to have issues with ISU. After reading the interview, he seems to have fond memories of days gone by but is disconnected with ISU today. From my observation, that attitude is a similar with a number of "ISU fans."

Latest posts

Back