• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Hollowell moving on

Eric hollowell

To cats on this blog, I've really enjoyed talking football with you guys over the last year. No one ever enrolls in a school with the intent to leave, but sometimes things don't work out the way we want them too and as a player, family we just have to move on. we are blessed now to have options to move all the way up to the highest level of football and some wonderful schools in Jan or do a JC for year just to get reps either way we are overjoyed about the future.

We leave but we do wish the Bengals nation, the great players and parents of these wonderful kids the very best.

https://youtu.be/xTp8eV2mgbE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If Cory goes the JC route down south in So Cal I recommend LB City College. Head Coach Brett Peabody is a great coach and gets players out to good colleges. Check him out.

up for the challenge said:
If Cory goes the JC route down south in So Cal I recommend LB City College. Head Coach Brett Peabody is a great coach and gets players out to good colleges. Check him out.

Thanks up, I met him a few years ago he's a good dude. we'll know by Friday, I'm more than sure it well be down south if its a 4 yr school.

Skippy Bengal for life sure!!!!!

I would go the JC route. Many players with talent drop down to play one year of JC and than get offered again to another D1 school. Better than walking on to a D1 school in hope you play and get a scholarship. I knew Keith Ellison who played at San Diego State- left San Diego State - went to El Camino JC- transferred to Oregon State and played outside LB for two years - drafted and played 4 years for the Buffalo Bills. Worked for him.

I would go the JC route. Many players with talent drop down to play one year of JC and than get offered again to another D1 school. Better than walking on to a D1 school in hope you play and get a scholarship. I knew Keith Ellison who played at San Diego State- left San Diego State - went to El Camino JC- transferred to Oregon State and played outside LB for two years - drafted and played 4 years for the Buffalo Bills. Worked for him.

I remember him. and that's why its still an option. now that he has his release we can openly talk to coach's. fully gassed up and motivated I have zero doubt he can compete with anyone on any level.

Thanks, Eric and Cory, for coming to ISU and giving us your best. It's disheartening to see you leave but I can understand your decision, as sad as it is all the way around. Good things should happen to good people, and you're good people. Bengals eyes will always be with you. Blue Skies to you always!

bill_idaflls said:
Thanks, Eric and Cory, for coming to ISU and giving us your best. It's disheartening to see you leave but I can understand your decision, as sad as it is all the way around. Good things should happen to good people, and you're good people. Bengals eyes will always be with you. Blue Skies to you always!

thanks partner!!!!

I noticed Hollowell is on the Arkansas Razorback roster. That team is nothing to sneeze at being 3-0 in the SEC at the moment. Bummer his redshirt is burned and he has to sit out this season, but great land by Cory indeed. Congrats to him and hope things work out for him in Arkansas.

Tacoma5 said:
I noticed Hollowell is on the Arkansas Razorback roster. That team is nothing to sneeze at being 3-0 in the SEC at the moment. Bummer his redshirt is burned and he has to sit out this season, but great land by Cory indeed. Congrats to him and hope things work out for him in Arkansas.

Thanks Tacoma5. Cory has bloomed at Arkansas and is looking forward to competing next year for time.

Go luck to the Bangles in 2016!!!!! beat SAC ST.

Why did Cory transfer? Cory was on scholarship.

hey Up,

hope all is well with you bro. yes was on scholarship. there was more than one reason. 1. We did not feel his position coach was good for his growth both as a player and a person 2. He wanted to go to a southern school . 3. He worked out the summer of 2014 with some LSU DB's and always wanted to compete with the best and Arkansas was always on the list of schools that really liked him so we went for it.

Latest posts

Back