• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Hope everyone comes to Homecoming

Webcaster

No matter what has been said and done its still homecoming and the team needs the support of everyone. Drag a friend, a spouse, heck even a neighbor to the game. Jeff is doing a good job with the pre-game. ( he's trying to make it fun)
Haven't seen the run down for the Screen yet but I heard there is to be some good stuff presented. This week we are going to get more views from the kiss cam.
So hope everyone enjoys the parade, and comes to the game..... we are all members of the team.

For my first post to this site, I will say that as a long-time fan of ISU sports since 1964, I will put on my black and orange and head to Pocatello at 1:00. My wife and I always go and we always look to support the student athletes that we have personally met. We have our favorite sport of basketball, but we celebrate all the young men and women who are members of our ISU *family*. Let's keep people foremost in our minds, because they are deserving of our respect. See you at Bengal Fest. GO BENGALS!

bill_idaflls said:
For my first post to this site, I will say that as a long-time fan of ISU sports since 1964, I will put on my black and orange and head to Pocatello at 1:00. My wife and I always go and we always look to support the student athletes that we have personally met. We have our favorite sport of basketball, but we celebrate all the young men and women who are members of our ISU *family*. Let's keep people foremost in our minds, because they are deserving of our respect. See you at Bengal Fest. GO BENGALS!

Being in Seattle, I won't be there in person this time, but will watch the game on the Internet and will be there in spirit!!! You gotta believe. :D

Latest posts

Back