• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Hotel Recommendations

I've stayed at both Red Lion and Best Western when AirBNB's aren't available. Decent hotels with pool, bar and good prices.

Tacoma5 said:
I've stayed at both Red Lion and Best Western when AirBNB's aren't available. Decent hotels with pool, bar and good prices.

I agree Tacoma5, I have stayed at the red lion hotel twice and I thought it was a perfectly good hotel. Very resonable price as well

The Holiday Inn Express is a great new hotel in Pocatello. Up on top of the hill overlooking Holt Arena. They even have a discount for those coming in for ISU games.

NewBengFan said:
The Holiday Inn Express is a great new hotel in Pocatello. Up on top of the hill overlooking Holt Arena. They even have a discount for those coming in for ISU games.

wow nice recommendation on the Holiday Inn Express. I also know the LaQuinta Inn gives rooms for 84$ a night if you have the ISU F.A.T. Membership Card. That also seems like a great rate. Does anybody know how nice the LaQuinta Inn is, because that is where we are booked for the first game 8/31/17

The LaQuinta is fine - a little aged but I know they were doing some remodel work earlier this year. My wife and I stayed there for 3 weeks in January after we sold our house and before we cold get into our new one. No complaints. The Hampton Inn is really nice and the 2 Marriott properties, Town Place Suites and the Fairfield are good.

bengalguy said:
The LaQuinta is fine - a little aged but I know they were doing some remodel work earlier this year. My wife and I stayed there for 3 weeks in January after we sold our house and before we cold get into our new one. No complaints. The Hampton Inn is really nice and the 2 Marriott properties, Town Place Suites and the Fairfield are good.

Great intel bengalguy

Latest posts

Back