• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

How are we doing at QB compared to last season after 3 games

Are we better at QB compared to last season after playing in 3 games? I would say it is close after 3 games. Gueller will have to show he is the better QB from last season by leading this team to more wins in the Big Sky. Our defense and special teams are much better than last season after 3 games so it comes down to the offense in my opinion.

After 3 games look at these numbers. I would say Sanders is slightly ahead of Gueller but not by much.

Gueller- 70-117 passing for 60 percent. A total of 624 yards. 3 passing TD's. 5 interceptions.

Sanders - 56-99 passing for 57 percent. A total of 624 yards. 7 passing TD's. 3 interceptions.

1. sanders isn't here - nobody cares
2. your numbers for gueller are wrong according to the numbers posted on the isu website listing statistics for football 2016 - did you misrepresent the number on purpose?
3. see item #1

What numbers are you talking about? Be Specific...

You are right about Sanders about nobody cares as he is no longer here. It is just a comparison from last season to this season as we are a passing team. Heck, even Kramer compared both QB's to the media at the end of the 2015 season

pretending to be obtuse is neither cute nor endearing in a man

read boy - YOU posted numbers that are not accurate.
the IDAHO STATE football website 'disagrees' with you

nobody cares about your comparison - but you still shouldn't make up your own numbers

Gueller numbers are correct according to the ISU website. Any person can go to the ISU website and look for themselves. Those are not bad numbers for the first 3 games based on playing 2 out of 3 FBS teams in my opinion.

I think it's good to know comparisons, more interestingly might be some of the other numbers too from last season.
It seems to me I remember a more timid QB last season at this point, plus, as a team things look markedly better, plus noticeable improvement is seen. Yet the notorious QB position has us all worried....

What is interesting to me at this point is how close their numbers were after 3 games. You are right about Gueller being more confident as he knows the offense and has good playing experience now. I think he will have a good game against Sacramento State.

Latest posts

Back