• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

How Much Longer is Evans Under Contract?

Evans does not seem to know his own team. McCord is the only big man that is aggressive and needs more time. Bovd is a 2, Geno may be the best candidate for point. hopefully Stutzman will be a 30 min. man if he becomes eligible. if things don`t change quickly we will need a new coach. GO BENGALS

I think we need to give this 2017/2018 Bengal Team a few more games to figure things out. The ASU game was a hard game to watch BUT the Utah Valley showed us a lot of improvement, remember they played two top 10 teams before arriving at Pocatello. Boyd and Geno will figure out the 1 & 2 spots remember Boyd was on the floor a lot with Telfair last season, he can run the point there’s plenty of 1’s that score around the Big Sky and other conferences. Geno is our best defensive player and having him run the point would not allow him play his style of game. We have a lot of new players and I’m sure once we get a few games in the rotation will work itself out. Let’s continue to support this team we look a lot better after only two games.

Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed. ISU men’s basketball is not worth the charged ticket prices. Sorry to say.

notabengalalum said:
Don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed. ISU men’s basketball is not worth the charged ticket prices. Sorry to say.

Agree, sadly.

I've heard from some that the players are/were getting a lot of practice in at the new MEC. That should put an end to the excuse that there is lack of practice time/facilities.

Lots of talented players on this team, but it seems like zero clue on substitutions, match ups, starters. How do you go from a winning season two years ago to a horrible 6 wins last year with primarily the same players?

He was in the Mid-Con conference for 10 season, and had only 3 winning seasons. He had one super good season, but then had 5 consecutive losing seasons immediately after. I never really got this hire, and still don't. I tried to get behind it, but it just hasn't made sense. His interview style over the air comes across as tired, disgusted, annoyed.

Maybe by tournament time he'll figure out his best team. :?

Latest posts

Back