• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

I am Sorry Bengal Nation

isusuperfan

I am sorry that I went against Bengal Roar's plea to stay here in Pocatello. I wanted to be with my rugby team today because I missed the Air Force trip and they wanted my presence, so down to Utah I went. But deep inside I knew I should have been at that game.

And Orem was uneventful, saw well over 100 miles of construction and ungody amounts of traffic, and rugby didn't do so well and fell apart. Very boring day down there, did nothing in particular but slightly admire UVU's neat little campus.

Meanwhile, on the way back fighting the damn traffic, I'm getting texts left and right on the game. Jared Allen in attendence. ISU telling Montana exactly where to shove that #2 ranking for almost 4 quarters. And a racous atmosphere.

I missed one for the ages. And I regret it so badly. I am so sorry for missing this game.

I want to thank you all so much for being the 12th man. Thank you for the heart and passion. I only wish I could have been there with you all to share in it, heartbreak or not.

I am sorry for letting you all down. Especially you, Bengal Roar.

Super, you have a heart of gold and you bring things to the table that many of us don't have. We knew you were at the game in spirit. Keep doing what you do best! I and others appreciate what you do! You are a real fan!

Latest posts

Back