• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

I know this sounds whiny....

votb

but ISU plays an amazing game last night, clinching 4th place and a host playoff game....and not a peep other than the post of the game highlights, with one comment by Roar. I totally DON'T get this...

:?: :?: :?: :?: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :?: :?: :?: :!:

agreed and the women's team pulls off a huge win in Sacramento and nobody mentions it --a team with 7 scholarship players is currently also in 4th place also.

I am glad you started this VOTB. I was going to post something but i didn't want too because i did last week so that is why i commented on the previous thread.

I bet if they had lost last night we would bitch and moan and have people coming out of the wood work to complain. It really shows people are lured in by negativity. Misery loves company is the old addage and seems to be true.

Our mighty Bengals won last night and we are going to the playoffs. What do you say Spartan? You asked me if i was joking a few weeks ago about going to the playoffs? I wasn't.

ISU is starting to play their best ball and now is better then the beginning. After Saturday we will be 2 games away from playing in the Championship game and going to the Big Dance! The cool thing....it is way possible to do this. Go Bengals!

the team is what 11 & 18 (.379)?

imho they don't deserve to be in any 'playoffs' unless they have a winning record

Why waste time trying to figure out other folks when ISU is winning? You know, I know and they know the motives behind the negative messages.

My opinion--enjoy the wins and the good times. The negative folks will be back again soon enough and we can all do battle then.

Back to back top four (plus three consecutive .500 or better BSC records) conference finishes--no doubt the men's basketball program is moving in the right direction. And the ladies--with seven players and a new coach...Coach S should be BSC coach of the year.

"My opinion--enjoy the wins and the good times. The negative folks will be back again soon enough and we can all do battle then." -Bengalcub

*Sharpens ax, unsheathes Holy Bengal Sword of Saint Killingsworth*

I'm always ready to do battle with the forces of negativity, and ready to purify their lost souls with the Holy Bengal Sword of Saint Killingsworth. (Pictured below)

goldtemplarfullsword.jpg

Latest posts

Back