• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

I love this women's basketball team

Skippy

What a great start for the ISU womens' b-ball team. This team has so much chemistry, it's amazing. I hope Bengal fans will fill Reed Gym as we head into conference play.

One of the things I love about this team is their attitude. Ashleigh Vella is a perfect example. She got drilled two or three times last night, but just got up off the floor with a big smile on her face and then proceeded to hit free throws. Katie Zigars did a nice piece on Vella on the ISU web site about what it's like to be in Idaho for Christmas, as opposed to her native Australia, where it's usually in the 90s on Dec. 25:

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2010/12/16/WBB_1216103117.aspx

i agree. good for the ladies! they are a very exciting team to watch. i thought seton had some big shoes to fill when he first came to town and so far he has not disappointed! GO BENGALS!

I find the team's passing and execution of the motion offense, great fun to watch. ISU and Poky is crying for a winner, please go and see the Bengal women's team.

The women's team is fun to watch, playing with heart and determination. They're small compared to many opponents but make up for size with hustle, chemistry, and oh yeah - some great skills.
Well done to Seton and the Women's Basketball team. Keep up the good work & good luck as you enter the conference matches. :D

Couldn't agree more. The Bengal women's basketball team has been very fun to watch. Tell your friends and fill up Reed Gym. I used to avoid watching women's basketball, but for reasons beyond my control (a special girl, of course) I started going to the games a few years ago. They have been a ton of fun to watch and this year is no exception. They play good ball and win games! What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon! If you haven't gone to a game yet, do yourself a favor and get there!

And I agree about Vella... I love watching her play. Always seems to do the small things that need to be done. Has that knack of putting herself in the right place at the right time. Gotta have a player like that on any successful team.

Another fun afternoon watching the women beat up on Montana Tech. I was kind of hoping that MT would have kept it just a little bit closer (at least a few points) from a selfish standpoint for the entertainment value but our Bengals need to be commended for some great play. Really enjoying the contributions from the starters and the bench. Everyone played and even the far end of the bench saw some quality minutes. Keep it up Bengals! :D

Latest posts

Back