• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Idaho St vs Montana

It is time to forget the past two weekends and, rather, look forward to a weekend game against the hated ones.....Montana Grizzlies. If we can put together 60 minutes of good football, this is truly a very winnable game. Go Bengals.

Hey, it would be nice to win; I'd like nothing more than to beat the 16th ranked Grizzlies, but it would be a big upset if it happened. If you look at the latest RPI rankings, then we've got an uphill battle against the rest of the Big Sky teams this year, as we're rated #224 out of 246 1-A and 1-AA teams with an index rating of 7.18. UNC is dead last at #246 with a 3.80 rating. MSU leads all the league teams at #86 in the country, followed by Montana with at #119. Sac State is at #156, followed by EWU at #163, while Weber is at #165 and PSU is at #175. NAU is rated at #200.

True, Boise, but if history is any indicator we will play our best ball against UM. I'm not predicting a win, but I'm expecting a heck of a game, and certainly believe a win is within our reach. Go Bengals!

Like every other game, it comes down to match-ups & turnovers.. Can we be the team to make the least amount of mistakes? I believe so.. One thing is certain: I, as well as many others, no longer live in awe or fear of the Griz.. They are just another team now. Let's stomp a mudhole in them and leave them at 3-3, on the outside of the playoffs, once again..

I definately believe in this team. I believe in our fans. Lets give them what they deserve and be there til the end cheering!! All of you that left early last week, shame on you! Win or lose our team needs us and deserves us to show them the respect they most definatley have earned and stay til the end of the game. GO BENGALS!!! :thumb:

I think it is very key that our defensive line, especially the DE's to put a hurt on the Montana QB every time he runs the option. Whether he dishes the ball or not, tag him. I really think our offense will come to life this week. I am very excited to see this game!

I like everything about this year's football season--coaches, players, fans. I especially love the noise in the Arena. Can't remember when that last happened. I'm bringing my 5 year-old grandson, because now every time he sees me, he says, "Here's my little football buddy!" And, he'll be packin' his horn.

Other Big Sky teams must be changin' their thinking about ISU being a designated road-win in Pocatello. We are no longer a "rest your best players for next week" kinda team for our opponents. Gotta love it.

We're coming expecting a win because we're BFFH--Bengal Fans to the Final Horn. I say the defense creates turnovers and the offense lights up the board. Regardless, Grizzly bus will be a little quieter heading North.

GO BENGALS! :thumb:

The fans are to be commended for this year. This is the best I have seen for many years out of the fans.

To win this game we must....have the qb under center on the goal line, qb sneak, had plenty of holes last game.

Must make most of our catches. Must make most of our tackles and not get burned by the option.

And last but not least have Yost play like he did the first 3 games. He has been a little gun shy the last couple weeks. I noticed he started to get back to his old self in the 4th quarter.

This game is winnable like others have said. We just need to fire on all cylinders, Coaches, players and fans.

Montana fans are usually louder, we must be this time! Go Bengals!

Flying up for the game tomorrow with my brother-in-law. We will make lots of noise on Saturday, hopefully enough to disrupt the play-calling of the Grizzlies. There is no doubt in my mind this is a winnable game if the Bengals play a solid game. Go Bengals!

Greetings! it's again time to drive down to Pocatello for a visit with family/friends. Here's to an injury free yet very competitive game - with my Griz coming out victorious! Here's hoping the Bengals have a record turn out! Really glad to see ISU football turning around and that it's Coach Kramer at the helm! Good get by the way!

Bengal-mew-mew-mew-s.gif
;)

Is the Montana Coach making fun of us?!!! Even if he's joking, let's show him how loud the Dome can get Saturday afternoon. I will have my horn ready to go. GO BENGALS!

http://www.kpvi.com/content/sports/story/Montana-Coach-Takes-Shot-at-ISU-Fans/0SMOHUs8wE2OY4b1p3mv7A.cspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If Kramer wants a "W" he should have the best players on the field at all times on offense and defense, this means #8 should be on the field whenever the Bengals are defending! If anyone truly knows football, pay attention to who's on the field and what the situation is and please give your opinion after the game.

FtballFan said:
If Kramer wants a "W" he should have the best players on the field at all times on offense and defense, this means #8 should be on the field whenever the Bengals are defending! If anyone truly knows football, pay attention to who's on the field and what the situation is and please give your opinion after the game.

You've made 2 posts now. Both about Hudeen. I think you've made your agenda very clear.

Let's get a win tomorrow.

baller1 said:
FtballFan said:

You've made 2 posts now. Both about Hudeen. I think you've made your agenda very clear.

Let's get a win tomorrow.

I don't know how clear my agenda is, the truth is the truth. And since you've notice how many times I've posted, have you also noticed the lack of playing time that Hudeen has been receiving?

Latest posts

Back