• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Important Visitors This Weekend

Skippy

A couple of JC recruits expected in town this weekend. Here's hoping we send Chris Hansen, Jeff Solarin and the other seniors off with a couple of wins, and put on a good show for the recruits. It's been a long season, but a couple of wins would certainly lift the spirits

http://www.iccacstats.org/sports/mbkb/2014-15/players/mattdonlan0zms" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Very good 3 point shooter--but can a 12 PPG JC scorer make an impact playing D-1 ball? I hope so. Kids from Austailia, wonder if Wilson has a connection?

bengalcub said:
http://www.iccacstats.org/sports/mbkb/2014-15/players/mattdonlan0zms
Very good 3 point shooter--but can a 12 PPG JC scorer make an impact playing D-1 ball? I hope so. Kids from Austailia, wonder if Wilson has a connection?
Look at his minutes -- 8.5 per game, bumped up to 19 in conference play. A 44 percent shooter from both two and three, and an 80 percent free throw shooter.

I think the stats from that link are not correct. If you look at the game log most of the games say he only played 1 minute but scored 10-20 points in the game. Not saying he could not contribute at D1 level but he does seem inconsistent scoring-wise.

It is nice to see that the vast majority of the kids that Evan's is targeting appear to be above average 3 point and FT shooters.

They are going to need to find some aggressive slashers to compliment them.

I hope that we have a good, and enthusiastic crowd Saturday night to cheer on the seniors in their last game, and to warmly welcome the three recruits who are visiting. Bill said on the post game last night that they are bringing in recruits now so they can see the floor set up in action. Recruits who come in after the season is over just see an empty football stadium. A Bengal win and a good crowd sure couldn't hurt. And we'll be saying goodbye to two of the best ISU basketball players in recent times in Chris Hansen and Jeff Solarin. So come on out Saturday night.

bengalcub said:
It is nice to see that the vast majority of the kids that Evan's is targeting appear to be above average 3 point and FT shooters.

They are going to need to find some aggressive slashers to compliment them.
This is obviously going to be a multi-year building process. If ISU can land two more significant contributors this spring, they will have a talent baseline to build from, and some long term optimism. It looks like they are focusing almost entirely on wing type players with their four scholarships this year. Next year they will need a post player or two and a point guard.

I heard De'Sean Parsons from SLCC is going to be in Pocatello. He played high school in Sacramento and was a very good player who needed to get his grades together.

Latest posts

Back