• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Injury Report

D.M.

Frank, i saw a lot of kids go down in this game. Do you have a staus on the team? (If you're allowed to say). Some coaches don't like to give it out. If that's the case. it's ok...

I'll know a little more after I get the depth chart confirmed later this morning. Gotta find out about Rife and Storms, although I'm guessing AJ could be done for the year, preserving his redshirt. Burel should be back, but I know Crittenden, Jon Tuua, and Milbourn all went down with injuries, and Micah is already out, putting us in trouble if all can't go...I'll let folks know in due time.

ISUSID

The post game show on the radio said that Crittenden has a torn ACL and Milbourn has a high ankle sprain. This was what Brad and Jerry heard, but things may change after Sunday evaluations. I am not surprised about Storms--it is smart to not burn a RS. Fans saw enough of him to know he has a bright future.

Couldn't agree more about Storms... I say we start playing all of our underclassmen a lot more with this year being a waste. I'm looking to year 4 of the Zamberlin era. If we are not markedly better, on to the next...

Where did I say I supported them, clown? I'm willing to give them their fair time to build their own 'program' I don't think they manage a game that well, still. Orthmann is the worst...

I like in when people call you names Spartan---like Spartantastic colon. For those of you seeking a definition--it is the shit that keeps running from Spartan's mouth.

Frank, Due we have a current up-date on the kids. The only one i heard about was crit. Out for the year?

As of Monday night: Crittendon out for year, torn ACL. Milbourn--questionable, high ankle; Cloward-questionable-ankle; Storms--questionable, high ankle; Rife, probably won't play--elbow; Tuua-MCL--likely out.

I have a whole thing in the game release.....Crittenden is done, Rife, Burel, Thompson, Cloward, Storms, Milbourn, Jon Tuua, all would probably be questionable if this were the NFL. I'm sure there's a few others I'm missing, but suffice to say, banged up is an understatement.

ISUSID

Police blotter anyone? i threw my paper away and can't get on journal net. Heard there was something in there? hope i am wrong or something small. I figured this would be a good thread (injury related)

Come ISU, pony up some cash and get rid of that lousy carpet covered concrete you call a field and not only will you see a significant drop in your own knee and ankle sprains,injuries, but visiting teams well not suffer as many either. ISU is a great place to play with the hosts being friendly and gracious but the injuries visiting teams face when playing there is appalling. Quite bitching and fix the problem. Duh :evil: :evil:

The travel squad was not posted yesterday, so I'm not sure where the dramatic changes are coming from, but I'll get the list later today.

ISUSID

i am only assuming that the injured will not travel. due to the cost. i have no idea who is traveling......

Latest posts

Back