• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Interesting Developments.

bengalcub

From the Bengal Blog...

News and Notes

Well, it hasn't been announced officially but it's all over Facebook, so I want to congratulate Frank Mercogliano, who has taken a new position in the athletic department at the University of New Mexico. Like his predecessor Glenn Alford, Frank's enthusiasm, passion and longevity made him the "face" of the ISU athletic department. He has been very good to me and my family over his 13 years at ISU, and, while I will miss him and his wife Melissa very much, I'm excited for them and their new adventure... Along a somewhat similar vein, I'll take this opportunity to note that I will not be broadcasting ISU football this fall. The increased demands of my "real job," as well as other aspects of my personal life make it too difficult to keep up with the travel. I will continue to blog about ISU and Big Sky football, and broadcast ISU men's and women's basketball home games. You will continue to be in the good hands of "the Voice," Jerry Miller, and I'm sure ISU will find a great color person to assist Jerry. I will miss game day, no doubt about it, but I'll still be in the stands for the home games....

--Brad Bugger

Great next step for Frank--I wish him luck in Loboland. I will always remember Frank for bringing ISU into the internet age and being accessible to the fans. I may have not agreed with everything that was said from time to time--but I respect the job and commitment that he brought to Idaho State.

Sad thing not having Bradley in the booth for football games. I have known Brad a long time and he simply compliments anyone that he is on the air with. I am waiting for Jerry and Jeff to contact me about the color commentator position that is now available for ISU football. I think that would make for good family entertainment. :mrgreen:

bengalcub said:
From the Bengal Blog...

News and Notes

Well, it hasn't been announced officially but it's all over Facebook..."
--Brad Bugger

Wow, congrats to Frank. He will be missed. Don't know him personally, but his commitment and professionalism came shining through.

Wow, talk about a guy that was under paid and that over delivered. I often wondered why he was still with ISU.

Frank, you will go down as one of the greats! ISU and fans will surely miss this guy. Wish you the best Frank and good luck in your future. I appreciated all your hard work. Hope that van has a good A/C for New Mexico.

blackfootbengal said:
Bugger has a real job, I thought he was keeping that chair warm for someone else. Go figure.

I only sit in that chair when you come to visit me, Frank. If I told you what I really do, I'd have to kill you. ;)

Latest posts

Back