• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Isaiah Walker Commits to ISU FB

Kentvalleysports.org

has a short section saying that Isaiah Walker (6-4 240lbs DE-DT) Has committed to ISU.

ISU KEEPS RACKING RECRUITS!

GO BENGALS!

also found this on PELE (Scout.com)

Has Good Visit
by Brandon Huffman of Scout.com, January 26, 2009 at 8:54pm ET

Jake Pele Profile

Auburn (Wash.) Riverside linebacker Jake Pele committed to Idaho State earlier this month, and his official visit to Idaho State confirmed his decision to pick the Bengals.

"The official visit could not have gone any better, it was greater than I thought it would be," said Pele. "The city of Pocatello is huge, which caught me by surprise. Without a doubt I am extremely happy with my commitment to Idaho State."

The coaching staff at Idaho State left a big impression on Pele.

"The coaching staff was without a doubt, one of the best I have ever met and am going to be lucky to have," said Pele. "They have a sense of humor some recruits probably wish other coaches had, which I love, because I can relate to them in so many ways."

The facilities also impressed him.

"The facilities of Idaho State were really amazing," said Pele. "Especially the food and the hotel. I love the family atmosphere the football team has. I've already created good relationships with so many players. They were all welcoming, once I told them I had committed earlier, they were all happy."

And the excitement about the program is building. "They are all anxiously waiting for next season to put Idaho State back on the map. So to see that from the coaches and the players was really appreciating. I just want to be apart of the Idaho State program. Overall it was just a great experience with everyone (including the recruits). I am Idaho State Bound. I couldn't ask for more."

Latest posts

Back