• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU BYU Game

gobengalsgo

It's pretty quiet, any thoughts on the game tonight? Predictions? I think it should be a good game if we don't fall into a big hole early in the game. Hoprfully the guys will have some legs and some energy.

Meech is playing very well, I had heard he was in the dog house....glad to see him on the floor

consistent solid contributor every game!

Gilchrist doin his thing, lookin good, up 3 WAY EARLY but love the energy so far

I am always amazed by how well Meech plays, however he seems to play good for 8-10 games every year and then he ends up being a non-contributor the rest of the way. Almost like Tatum--not there and then there. If he can play at this level all year--it would be great news!

ISU is having some issues right now handling the BYU pressure. They need to keep the Cougar runs to a minimum, because the Cougars are going to go on some runs. ISU needs to slow this game down in my opinion. BYU is just so good in transition.

BYU up 6-0 on fast-break points early.

Montana State struggling early against ISU's next opponent--Colorado Christian. Cats lead 39-35 with 15:00 to go in the 2nd half.

cub agree with your comments...I dont want to go whacko, but sometimes I think the staff freaks out and it rubs off....no need to delve into that now

Gilchrest is feeling what I think several of our past PG have felt

most teams think they can press us, unfortunately thats accurate, however we have the players to beat that every time, yet for some reason we never run a solid inbounds or press break...

I dont like how when we get down ...we really get down....hope that changes this year

as well as we played last game, hopefully we find something to take away from this one

we need a shooter!

Busma needs to play to his potential!

1st half shooting has been horrendous 26.7%, yet the real kicker is turnovers 12 vs. 5

points off turnovers BYU 17 vs 2 for ISU

2nd half13:32 left, BYU has 4 fouls we need to get them in the bonus ....and NOW!

slow this down and creep back into this thing!

Much better 2nd half--Little is playing some ball now. Where is Tatum? That may be the doggie in the doghouse right now, huh?

Latest posts

Back