• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU @ CU & U of A

tuffgong

Sorry no one wants to talk hoops and our great showing in boulder. I Was there and was very encouraged. Hillcrest showed that he will be in the running for BSC POY, what a stud. hopefully we'll have an equal effort in tucson tomorrow!

I wanted to watch the game on TV last night, but it was blacked out in the Boise area for some damn reason.

Good showing for a first game. ISU had a few times that they could have folded, yet they fought back. I noticed that they were even on the boards with the Buffs and shot damn near 60% from the field. Colorado had almost 20 more attempts from the FT line--that and TO's were the difference in the game.

I hope for continued improvements in Tuscon on Sunday. Have a safe trip Tuff and enjoy the game! Hopefully this one will not be blacked out in Boise.

Oh and BG is the real deal!

Latest posts

Back