• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU Football now has a twitter!! "ISU2010ROAD"

kenyonB

TO FIND THE ACCOUNT COPY AND PAST THIS IN THE ADDRESS BAR. INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE LAST POST OF THIS PAGE THANKS AGAIN FELLAS.

http://WWW.TWITTER.COM/ISU2010ROAD

YOU WILL NEED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT FOR THIS.. THANK YOU AGAIN. GO BENGALS

Hey everyone, i see you have tons of questions, and are enthused to know whats going on with your ISU football program. As a staff we hope that having a twitter account will allow you as fans to stay up to date with what we know will be a very successfull off season! the account, isu football was taken so, i thought ISUcoaches couldnt be so bad. Follow Us on Twitter starting Fri Jan 8th 2010. take it easy and ...... GO BENGALS.

PS .
WE ARE WORKING EXTREMELY HARD, TO FIND QUALITY YOUNG MEN, WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE TO ISU AS STUDENT ATHLETES AS WELL AS ,FIT INTO OUR COMMUNITY. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO FINISHING THIS RECRUITING SEASON OFF STRONG.. PEACE

Obviously our scheduals are very busy. None the less, we will do our best to keep you as the fans updated on our latest moves. I hope, the team having a twitter account will allow you to feel more connected with our family. Our twitter account will provide you with a closer look at the exhilarating emotional roller coaster i like to call recruiting. believe it or not, over months and months of recruiting these kids, you develop a relationship to "6'5 260 lbs (tommy Mc Such and Such) who unfortunitely wont qualify academically or to the 5'5 kid with the heart of a lion who physically cannot match up to montana's 6'7 (Average) yesss AVERAGE offensive line. You'll be there for that, our winter conditioning, our spring ball, and on to the season. So, as you hope we update often! we hope you as fans take pride in knowning what your team is doing to better themselves, our university, and of couse our community as you will be updated on all our community service projects in which coach Z has made one of our most respected priorities!

It might be me Kenyon, but I cannot find your account on Twitter. Found your personnel accout, just not the ISUcoaches account.

if you search "isucoaches" the twitter account should show up.. first post was picture of a couple of us on the road recruiting!!!

I am with Tato on this. I just got use to texting myself (still not that good at it). Call me what you want or say I am out of the loop but what is twitter and how does it work? I know you are probably laughing at me but i really don't know what it is. Thanks KB for setting it up and thanks to others for the new and improved look of the Den!

I have searched twitter for ISU, coaches, and ISUcoaches and cannot get anything to show under ISUcoaches, just the other searches. None of them are the one in question. There is a picture on your twitter Kenyon that has a picture of some people in a Van, is that the one. It was posted earlier though.

ok give me a second let me see if i can fix it! a little new at this my self fellas. thank you for your patience!

great i found the problem give me an hour or two and i should have it up and running.. by the way some of our mid year jc transfers arrived looking good and are excited to get to work!! go bengals

HOPE THIS WORKS!!
STEP 1
OK SO FIRST WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO IS SET UP A TWITTER ACCOUNT WHICH IS QUICK AND EASY.
GO TO WWW.TWITTER.COM AND SIGN UP. IT SHOULDN'T TAKE MORE THAN 3 MINUTES !!

STEP 2
WHILE SIGNED INTO TWITTER
PUT THIS ADDRESS INTO THE ADDRESS BAR!

WWW.TWITTER.COM/ISU2010ROAD

(THE ADDRESS BAR IS THE BAR WITH WWW.BIGSKYFANS.COM IN IT RIGHT NOW!)

ONCE YOU GO TO WWW.TWITTER.COM/ISU2010ROAD IT WILL BRING YOU TO OUR PAGE FROM THERE YOU PRESS THE FOLLOW BUTTON.. AT THIS POINT YOU WILL WANT TO THROW YOUR HANDS UP IN A VICTORY MOTION SIGNIFYING YOU HAVE FINISHED.. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE NOW FOLLOWING BENGAL FOOTBALL..

Kenyon, love the Twitter updates! Keep 'em coming. I am holding out hope that 2010 will be a standout year for Bengal football!

i have been posting tweets using my phone.. unfortunitely i dropped my i phone during a tragic simi coaching accident that involved up downs while poking fun at true freshman reciever shaq Senigal. (dont ask). i have a new phone thats not connecting to the twitter account but ill have it up soon and more updates. last week i shared some pics from OU from the coaches booth i thought were pretty cool.

by the way this weeks recruiting weekend was excellent "I KNOW!!" youll be excited about the guys coming in..
till next time.. take it easy fellas

Latest posts

Back