• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU HOOPS 09-10

tuffgong

I'm calling all Bengal fans to come out, beginning with the exhibition games a month from now.. We need to get behind the boys and help them realize their goal of the NCAA tourney.. We finally have all the pieces, and the new PG Gilchrest will be an instant favorite.. Look for Row Morgan to be in the running for BSC player of the year.. It is a GREAT time to be a Bengal Hoops fan!

Is Little as good as advertised? I think Gilchrest will be a great BSC guard--but tell me this is Baldwin going to have the SO growth that Morgan and Carson had? The kid is built like a brick--reminds me of Ron Harwell.

Sherrod is getting better, just needs that swagger and confidence channeled to the court at times.. Little will be excellent on D, and able to rebound and put back anything around the hoop. A shooter he is not, but we don't need that, cuz Amorrow, Chron, and Co. can hold that down.. I have it on good authority that the team will look to run much more with the slick PG Gilchrest..

Fist practice is this Friday.. Looking forward to watching the guys play this year. There is a lot of talent and very deep team. This is the year if there is going to be one to win the BSC. The new point guard is legit. Expect to see some nice throw downs from Rolando. Brod is going to be fun to watch. He is quick, good defender and handles the rock well as well as seeing the floor. These guys compete watching them in open gym. They go at each other. It will be nice to have a true point this year and I am sure Row appreciates it as well. I would love to see a lot of support for the team this year. If we could take care of home court and split road games (which i think this team can do better than that) then ISU could host the tourney. I can tell that these seniors are mentally tough and have grown a lot since freshman year. Good Luck and Go Bengals

Latest posts

Back