• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU - MSU Game Televised

bennbd

TV listing on Fox Rocky Mountain (FXRM) shows the game is televised from 3:30 - 5:30. Must be a delayed taping, since the game starts at 1:30. I hoping it is a second showing of a great game. Go Bengals!

I just posted another thread start on the same topic. Here in IF, they show the game as "Live" but from only 3:30-5:00PM. What gives?

I know huh...I thought that was totally funny. We have the exact same post time and this one came in lower in the que so I'm guessing that this posted literally seconds before. Funny huh.

notabengalalum said:
I just posted another thread start on the same topic. Here in IF, they show the game as "Live" but from only 3:30-5:00PM. What gives?

As far as the game start time it has to be a delayed showing of a taping. Not live like we like, but I'm going to either be grinning from ear to ear or skulking too much to watch.

Thanks Blackfoot. Is that a cable or direct TV channel because it's not listed on Dish. We've always got Big Sky TV!

:o

bennbd said:
TV listing on Fox Rocky Mountain (FXRM) shows the game is televised from 3:30 - 5:30. Must be a delayed taping, since the game starts at 1:30. I hoping it is a second showing of a great game. Go Bengals!

Root Northwest has the game at 130
DirecTV channel 687
Dish Network channel 426

Cableone, Roots Sports currently has Reno v. Air Force and ISU listed at 3:30 ("live"). Anybody know somebody at Cableone who could get the game on live? This is a travesty.

Cableone now has ISU on live but it started in the second half. Thanks Pocatello Cableone for showing us Air Force v. Nevada instead the first half of the ISU game. Time to go to DISH.

My hat is off to both teams. this stings but it was a good game only to be tarnished by a "No call" in the end zone. What a shame. Great season Bengals and we'll be back for the purple mild cats. Notice is served.

Proud of the Bengals. No complaints from me. Sounds like the ISU WR stepped out of bounds around the 2 yard line on the last play. He cannot be the first to touch the ball.

Regardless of the last call, Montana State played balls out without there starting QB and they beat ISU like a drum at the point of attack.

GO ISU, Beat Weber State and put a very solid season.

Kramer should be BSC coach of the year.

Lastly, great to have Brad back in the booth. Jerry and Brad together work for me.

Terrific game especially under the conditions.

Agree...Mike should pick up his 4th Big Sky Coach of the Year award and the voting shouldn't even be close.

Thanks to Brad for helping us out this afternoon, he's very good at what he does. Look forward to working with him again for home ISU women's basketball games this season.

Hope fans will turn out to celebrate this team and this turnaround season next Saturday at Holt Arena.

PBP

Latest posts

Back