• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU/MSU post game thoughts

isusuperfan

Kenyon Blue was just great today. Another block or two and he'd be gone (also if he didn't slip...).

Less screen passes and more frontal assaults.

Congrats to Sale Key...oops! ET for breaking the record.

WTF was that damn ref thinking? Offensive PI? BULL$H!T!!!! Jaron didn't even touch him!!! That play woulda given us some better momentum heading into the 2nd half.

Too many fumbles...

Too many screen passes...

I am in total agreement with you superfan. I wanted to give you some props for defending our student section from that moron MSU fan running through with the flag. However, someone should have taken him down. Where was your backup? Anyway, good work! I was sitting right on top of that sh** call and it was terrible. The receiver tripped. Don't worry the ref got an earful from our section.

More passes down field from offense. We were successful with that and passing to RB's from the backfield. Defense was leaving a huge cushion for MSU to pass 10-15 yards consistently. They were probably trying to avoid the big plays. Why was their QB scrambling so well? He was not that fast.

Super fan. O PI was a good call. Easy call. My seats are on the North Side and the WR did grab the Defenders shirt and down he went...it was enough to spring him open.

What I do not like to see...BAD SPECIAL TEAMS. Missed fg's, Bad returns. Give up too many on returns.

"D" is having trouble stopping teams. EWU, MSU, N DAKOTA....too many yards and therefore points.

I like the coaching staff and what they are trying to do. I feel we still are two years away??? This season to make it to 3 wins??? will be a positive.

We have some great kids. Just need more time. TOO YOUNG. QB is still young and not that strong.
The MSU QB, smart and their OC took what they could get. Very smart QB and he ran and threw well and was smart in his decisions. MSU could win a lot of games this year.

Just an FYI on the offensive pass interference, but I've seen it from three different cameras now, and Jaron Taylor at no time ever makes contact with the defender. The only contact was when the defender tripped on his own feet and his hand brushed against Jaron. It was a horrible call ... still had 32 minutes to play, so it didn't decided the game, but a brutal, brutal call.

ISUSID

Three different views from cameras....there you have it however when I saw it live, and the REF being right there closer then any of us. HE the WR did Grab the shirt of the defender just enough to get the flag. That is what I saw. 32 mins left...you are absoulutly right. Did not make the difference but would have helped for ISU did not get points. Missed FG right on that drive? The ball came too late from what I saw. The WR was open early and if Qb throws earlier, could have been a mute point on he O p i....

Again, ISU is not showing consistent play esp on D. They need a lot of work however they are young, I believe in Z and staff and I like the energy out there.

This is a year to grow more. Another good recruiting year We Hope...and then maybe we can get the W's coming.

Latest posts

Back