• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU Suspends Kramer

Skippy

For one game:

http://www.localnews8.com/news/ISU-football-coach-suspended/-/308662/17100652/-/l4u5itz/-/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Quick fingers there, Skippy. I'll delete my post reporting the same localnews 8 alert since you beat me by 60 seconds. Well done. Miss hearing you dropping knowledge on football game day. You there for basketball, men and women?

JC

Seems like since Wyoming suspended their coach yesterday, it probably occurred to TIngey that this would be a good idea too.

Guys, I have stayed away from the discussions. I am hoping to be real involved for the next few years. From what I have been told most or all of the team has turned against this Graves kid! I am a believer in Kramer and his overall plan at the College. I hope this will serve a warning to any nonsence in the future. However what happens with the Graves kid and his overall intentions? It sounds as if the attorney has some interesting say already! It also sounds like he still wants to play! Is that CRAZY! Maybe he will be suspended now for his actions against the team, you know creating a RIPROAR unbecoming of teamship!
One has to look at the bad luck that has arrived at ISU and wonder if the fans, community and press will give it time to build. They actually have some real good defensive players (transfers) that are not available to play this fall. One of them Is Tyler Kuder from Payette, Id....Guys this guy is a BEAST, can't wait to see him perform in the Big Sky! Ty will have to work real hard to keep himself eligible (academics) but I think he can get it done. Hope so! I hope all of us can really be patient, ISU does not need JC players....They just need to get healthy and develop the young kids they already have. Gosh I would love to be real competative by next year....Than be in the running for the title in 2-3 years!

Another milestone for Kramer, most losses in the history of the Big Sky and now the most suspensions by a head coach in the Big Sky (2), great choice ISU!!

Mtfootballfan said:
Another milestone for Kramer, most losses in the history of the Big Sky and now the most suspensions by a head coach in the Big Sky (2), great choice ISU!!

:troll:

And surprise surprise, the ambulance chaser hired by Graves still isn't satisfied.

http://voices.idahostatesman.com/2012/10/23/bmurphy/idaho_state_suspends_football_coach_saturdays_game_with_montana" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even graves himself said he just wanted justice but then when asked what justice would be he clammed up. Obviously this attorney is driving the bus from the get go in order to get a settlement. Sad part is whether u are for Kramer or against him we can all see what the plaintiff wants and that is not to return to his senior season it's a check signed by Idaho state university.

HMMM, how does that saying go? What happens when you bury an attourney up to his neck? Answer: you ran out of cement! Sorry but he will get 33%, because you know for sure he is taking it on a contingency basis.
OK, I'm ok with the one game suspension, but that should be the end of it or maybe the school could pay the bus ticket for Graves to get back to California.
I just have a bad feeling that Jackson is not going to leave this alone. It's strickly a money situation with him and when he gets his hands on that check, Graves won't ever hear from him again or vice versa.

Latest posts

Back