• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

ISU/UNC game notes

It usually means that they are showing something else when ISU plays UNC, but will show the game later in the day.

I just scanned forward on DirecTV and it looks like it is on at 1:30pm Saturday--Altitude Channel 681 in HD if you have the HD package.

I realize that can change, but it looks like go for now. One thing that blows on Altitude--if the game goes over the time block allowed--the game might get dropped if the game runs late.

bengalcub said:
I just scanned forward on DirecTV and it looks like it is on at 1:30pm Saturday--Altitude Channel 681 in HD if you have the HD package.

I realize that can change, but it looks like go for now. One thing that blows on Altitude--if the game goes over the time block allowed--the game might get dropped if the game runs late.

That shouldn't be a problem for folks that have access to ESPn360, most Altitude games can be seen online.

I have never had Altitude cut over to another game before the one they are showing ends. If you are recording the game, you just have to be sure to add an extra hour to the recording in case it goes into overtime (like the UNC-Weber State game did last week).

Perhaps the "tape delay" refers to the fact that Altitude is carrying the Vandy-Ole Miss game before the ISU game and that one might go long?

Thanks. I read in a few places that it was tape delayed. I saw where it was showing at night also. I did go to the Altitude site and it does show live. That is why I didn't understand the delay? Thanks

This e-mail just in from Altitude:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 15, 2010

BIG SKY FOOTBALL AIRS ON ALTITUDE

Idaho State faces Northern Colorado

Altitude will televise Big Sky Conference football this Saturday, September 18th at 1:30pm MT, when the Idaho State Bengals take on the Northern Colorado Bears. The two teams square off in Greeley, Colorado, at Nottingham Field. With both teams coming off a loss last week in conference play, a win here becomes pivotal for both.

Altitude’s upcoming college football schedule features three more Big Sky games this season, as well as other college football contests from the Big East, WAC, and SEC. The next Northern Colorado football game on Altitude will be on Saturday, October 16th at 1:30PM MT, when they battle it out against the Eastern Washington Eagles. The next Idaho State football game on Altitude will be on Saturday, October 30th at 1:30PM MT, when they face Montana State.

Altitude is available on Dish Network (ch. 410), DIRECTV (ch. 681), and through many cable television providers. For a complete list of providers and channels numbers, visit http://www.Altitude.TV.

Seen in more than 3.1 million homes in a 10 state territory, Altitude is the television home of the Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, the Big Sky Conference, the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, ESPN Syndication (including Big 12 Conference, Western Athletic Conference, Southeastern Conference and Big East events) as well as other local and regional sports, entertainment and public service programming. A full list of Altitude programming and other information can be found at http://www.altitude.tv.

# # #

brian said:
I have never had Altitude cut over to another game before the one they are showing ends. If you are recording the game, you just have to be sure to add an extra hour to the recording in case it goes into overtime (like the UNC-Weber State game did last week).

I have--it went to a Colorado Avalanche game. I have read on other message boards in the BSC that this has been a problem as well. However, it does not look like they have another LIVE game going on after the ISU game--so it should not be a problem.

Latest posts

Back